Reviews for Countdown To The Touchdown
AiryAquarius chapter 1 . 6/22/2012

That was damn funny. Oh god. As usual, I LOVED your Jyuushiro! He's so bad! What a wolf in sheep's clothing. Oh wow. You had me rolling aroung laughing. I wish there was a more detailed account of the tragedies that happened to the other divisions though! Ukitake totally rocks, and so do you! Whoohoo! Loved it!
Nelarun chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
The pranks were hilarious! Thanks for the laugh!

Aurora808 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
the things that people do on their wonder if the other captains will get even with them
Sanna Lan chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I want a picture of this. All of this. You have me grinning like a Gin (because grinning like a fox is so last century). Honestly. And while I'd like to remind you of your awesomeness, it just wouldn't do to overfeed your ego. Just keep the bloody magnificent job.

...Have to keep reading your stories, so see ya!
fourwalls chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Wow, that was a very nice birthday present. Cute fic. I could really imagine them doing these things and making exceptions when it comes to behaviors during one's birthday. I really liked it.
darkangel1910 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
I loved this. Makes me feel all gooey inside.
WinterVines chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
That was awesome! It doesn't matter if it's belated or not. I could see something like that happening between them. It would be fun to pull pranks on your birthday. I should keep that in mind for mine XD. I laughed a lot. It was great. Thanks for sharing! -KG
DelMarch chapter 1 . 7/12/2008

I loved loved loved the first, all-dialogue, part. Jyuu and Shun are such fun friends to read about :)

And all the various bits of mischief sound like FUN! Cats in Komamura's Division? Evil :P Is it really sake that's getting dumped in the 8th? What exactly is being spilt in the 9th? A blackout in the 12th might be a bit dangerous, no (you never know what might escape :P ) ? And what's with the turtles in the 3rd O.o ?

And to think that all those devious ideas come from Golden Boy Ukitake :P He's a tricky, tricky one ;) !

So anyway: I loved it! So much so, in fact, that even though I knew it was a Shunsui birthday fic when I started it, I became so engrossed in it while reading it that I completely forgot about that little detail :D That's how much I enjoyed it :)