Reviews for Welcome to City 17
Analyn Rockwand chapter 4 . 7/17
No singing Vort? Aww. Me is disappointed.
Vergil.exe chapter 2 . 11/21/2015
Wow, and here I thought I was the only one who thought the HUD for the suit worked like that.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/14/2015
You do know that this was an Orthodox Church, don't you? No lights, no sculptures. Only sunlight and shadow, and paintings that preach the word of God to those who can't read. I'm not a religious person, but there is no such thing as a boring Orthodox church.
Kreignitz chapter 7 . 3/18/2015
Amazing, I love how you recreated Gordon's little adventure under the bridge, but you forgot the Crossbow here. It's found in two places - in one of the houses a little before the bridge, and on a platform in the middle of the underbelly of the bridge. I still haven't read the other chapters so I dunno if you introduced it later, but this would've been a cool place to "get a new toy".
thrawn92 chapter 2 . 3/13/2015
Heddy Lamarr? Sweet reference to Blazing Saddles! was that in the game? I can't remember if it was.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/9/2014
That part with Kaufman - Mind blown. I believed the part that it was Tower, but Kaufman? Just, damn. o_o
ramasioti100 chapter 16 . 8/10/2014
Amazing story. I know it's just the game novelisation but man you know how to make it awesome!

I'm not happy by how Gordon and Alyx are though. I thought you might got them together despite what cannon game says.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
Poor will he ever want to leave Ravenholm after discovering the joy of Gravity Gun Sawblades Zombies?
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
I definitely thought the last CP on the airboat scene was hilarious, though I wish Gordan had just tapped him in the chest with a finger and then the CP would dramatically grasp at his heart and jump off.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/13/2014
You've never seen the unplugged TV broadcasting the G-man at the beggining of this chapter? It's scary as hell. I would've loved to see how you wrote Gordon's terror as he follows that mysteriously creepy radio noise through a darkened out-of-the-way residential complex to the TV that was playing it.
Anastacius chapter 16 . 1/14/2014
I love your story (I know that is HL2 Story) but its perfectly written... I hope that you write Ep 1 and 2
Rainy Meadows chapter 9 . 1/5/2014
I love the Bugbait. Every time I get to that part I feel like a king.

I also love how sarcastic Gordon is.
Rainy Meadows chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
On Tumblr, the Alyx/Gordon relationship is referred to as Freemance, which I think is pretty creative.
Rainy Meadows chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
God. I. Love. These. Stories.
Serendipity chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
Oh my god your right. He would be the PERFECT Gordon Freeman.
Also, I did of know anyone else watched Life. It's fantastic, in case anyone is wondering. A really abrupt ending, though. Damn you, Nelson ratings!