Reviews for Welcome to City 17
Kreignitz chapter 7 . 3/18
Amazing, I love how you recreated Gordon's little adventure under the bridge, but you forgot the Crossbow here. It's found in two places - in one of the houses a little before the bridge, and on a platform in the middle of the underbelly of the bridge. I still haven't read the other chapters so I dunno if you introduced it later, but this would've been a cool place to "get a new toy".
thrawn92 chapter 2 . 3/13
Heddy Lamarr? Sweet reference to Blazing Saddles! was that in the game? I can't remember if it was.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/9/2014
That part with Kaufman - Mind blown. I believed the part that it was Tower, but Kaufman? Just, damn. o_o
ramasioti100 chapter 16 . 8/10/2014
Amazing story. I know it's just the game novelisation but man you know how to make it awesome!

I'm not happy by how Gordon and Alyx are though. I thought you might got them together despite what cannon game says.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
Poor Gordan...how will he ever want to leave Ravenholm after discovering the joy of Gravity Gun Sawblades Zombies?
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
I definitely thought the last CP on the airboat scene was hilarious, though I wish Gordan had just tapped him in the chest with a finger and then the CP would dramatically grasp at his heart and jump off.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/13/2014
You've never seen the unplugged TV broadcasting the G-man at the beggining of this chapter? It's scary as hell. I would've loved to see how you wrote Gordon's terror as he follows that mysteriously creepy radio noise through a darkened out-of-the-way residential complex to the TV that was playing it.
Anastacius chapter 16 . 1/14/2014
I love your story (I know that is HL2 Story) but its perfectly written... I hope that you write Ep 1 and 2
Rainy Meadows chapter 9 . 1/5/2014
I love the Bugbait. Every time I get to that part I feel like a king.

I also love how sarcastic Gordon is.
Rainy Meadows chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
On Tumblr, the Alyx/Gordon relationship is referred to as Freemance, which I think is pretty creative.
Rainy Meadows chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
God. I. Love. These. Stories.
Serendipity chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
Oh my god your right. He would be the PERFECT Gordon Freeman.
Also, I did of know anyone else watched Life. It's fantastic, in case anyone is wondering. A really abrupt ending, though. Damn you, Nelson ratings!
THELEGOMack chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This is the most wonderful thing I've ever read! I hope I can achieve this level of excellence! It's very descriptive, for one, and I like how you added little details to spice things up! Favorited! Also, I was hoping you could read my Half-Life 2 fan fiction "KOMAROV"? Maybe review or critique? I'd really appreciate it. Keep up the good work!
artilyon-rand chapter 14 . 2/3/2013