Reviews for Ranma Half Moon
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 63 . 11/17/2008
bervo reama1/2-is-like-techimyuo-i do,t-ayting-about-rama1/2&techimyuo but i really-love-luna,s-grils
sentai86 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
You added me as a friend on myspace, I had a account for a while. I like this story and keep up the great work, this fic is fun and entertaining
Guardoflight chapter 65 . 11/14/2008
Nice chapter, a true work though sad how Ranma can't join the rest of the scouts. I hope to see a new chapter soon
Guardoflight chapter 64 . 10/31/2008
A very intriging chapter and a very good cliff hanger, almost exactly like on a tv show how the main character is almost defeated and the villian is about to do deliver the final blow but then the episode finishes

I really hope to see what happens next soon please.
thedemonslain chapter 63 . 10/18/2008
Yet another excellent chapter.
Guardoflight chapter 63 . 10/18/2008
Great story but why did you make Makato a lesbian. Very captivating. I hope to see a new chapter soon
Nearly Indi-cent chapter 62 . 10/12/2008
THATS SO SAD!

*pouts*

Although I have wanted to see Naru/Ranma, Haruka/Ranma, Mamoru-baka/Ranma, AND Minako/Ranma while reading this fanfic.

Still, WHAT DOES THE FUTURE HOLD FOR OUR DEARLY BELOVED RANMA-CHAN!

oh I love him/her, I love him/her god.
Princess Asuna chapter 62 . 10/5/2008
damn that sucks Minako has amnesia now. hope she remembers Ranko soon. Also could you try and make your chapters a bit longer each chapter seems to be just too short other then that no real complaints.
Resop chapter 61 . 10/4/2008
A response to anon's review of 61:

Thanks for the catch for chapter 42. I have changed Nee-sama (childish way of saying big sister) to Nii-sama (childish way of saying big brother).

Ranma-ko is this fan-fic's convention of referring to "girl type" Ranma. Ko in Japanese means little or girl. In Sailor Moon, Mamoru refers to Usagi as Usako as a nickname. I think Ko/Kun is easy to keep track of Ranma's outer apperance, especially since in this fan-fic he/she refers to inner Ranma (how Ranma is thinking).

As for turning your favorite Sailor Warrior lesbian, Are you referring to Haruka? lol. If you are referring to Makoto checking out Ami's pantsu, go back to that episode and look at that scene again and look at Makoto's line of sight and expression. Besides, EVERY salior moon fanfic slashes Ami and Jupiter, it's the law.

If you want more info on possible ways brothers and sisters refer to each other try doing a wiki on the series "Sister Princess" where 13 sisters each have their own way of saying "big brother".

I have beening trying to update every other Friday, so look forward to it!
Celestial Indigo chapter 62 . 10/4/2008
I have to admit, you have a very unique perspecitive with this fic. Even though I don't care about how you write the chapters, I enjoy 'WHAT' you put in the chapters. Details could be expanded and fight scenes better, but over all, it's a nice story.

Lookin' forward to your next chapter.
Guest chapter 61 . 10/4/2008
Great story, very intriging and well thought out. Though you should brush up on your Japanese for Andrew was called Minoko sister and why did you call girl Ranma: Ranma-ko not Ranma-chan, also what the heck does neesama mean, he is a translation notes I found

-chan: added to given name to address children affectionately, can also be used among girls who are close friends

-dono: very polite equivalent form of "-san", usually for royalty and nobility

-kun: added to given or family name of male friends or someone of lower status, also rarely can be used for girls

-san: added to given or family name to express respect and friendliness

-sama: polite equivalent form of "-san", or used to express appreciation, or used for gods, royalty, or someone one "worships". Aoshi-sama is what Misao calls Aoshi.

-nii: [short for oniisan/oniichan] someone else's older brother or as a term of address "my older brother"

-oneesan: someone else's older sister or as a term of address "my older sister"

-jouchan: [short for ojouchan/ojousan] your or someone else's daughter or a young lady or girl

I'm also disappointed that you made one of my favourite scouts a lesbian but all in all a great read and I hope you update soon.
Dumbledork chapter 55 . 6/27/2008
Nice chapter. The thing that bugs me a bit, though, is that I get the impression that Ranma's clumsy and incompetent... all the time.
AshK1980 chapter 54 . 6/14/2008
Nice update as always!

Sincerely,

AshK
SilverSwordAlchemist15 chapter 53 . 6/6/2008
OMG, OMG, OMG! I cant believe it! Ranma is falling for Mamoru! Of course Mamoru is totly hot but still RANMAS A GUY! Will he give in to his Female form and stay that way? I MUST KNOW!
AshK1980 chapter 53 . 6/2/2008
Nice work as always! I like it!

Sincerely,