Reviews for Ranma Half Moon
Guardoflight chapter 71 . 2/6/2009
what can say but 'I can't wait for next update
Celestial Indigo chapter 70 . 1/24/2009
Yeay, a life or death battle. (Insert 'Jubei-chan' main theme music).

Liked the Akane-sempai touch there, closer with Haruka-kun, and storyline following of Sailor Moon too. It's just sad that it takes so long to post.

Lookin' forward to your next chapter.
Guardoflight chapter 70 . 1/24/2009
well it's a good follow on, not what I was expecting but very good keep it coming.
Guardoflight chapter 69 . 1/10/2009
It's defiantly building up and I wonder what will happen next and who will be discovered as the princess or if there is more than one princess.

I can't wait till you up update next
Guardoflight chapter 68 . 12/27/2008
Very Sweet and Romantic, I was kinda of expecting that Ranma-ko would be with Mamoru when he fights Zoisite so she receives the crystal and transforms in Princess Serenity. This leads me to wonder what will happen to Mamoru, Usagi and Ranma-ko when the silver crystal is made/found.

Please update by next Friday I can hardly stand the suspense
Princess Asuna chapter 67 . 12/14/2008
Damn you for leaving such a nasty nasty cliff hanger lol XD. Ok so far i am enjoying the story, however your format, or that way your writing it takes a wee bit of getting used to ill admit, but all and all i am enjoying it thoroughly. I really have a gut feeling your going to make Ranma/Ranko the moon princess, and truth be told this is the outcome i really REALLY hope to see _ Anyways keep up the good work. And on a final note just a small request on my part, but can you try and make the chapters a bit longer maybe? *insert super cute puppy dog eyed look of doom* XD
Guardoflight chapter 67 . 12/12/2008
ok then that wasn't what I was expecting but it just as cool, it explained alot and I left to wonder what's oing to happen to Usagi and Ranma when rainbow crystals combined and who will receive it?

I can't wait till you submit the next chapter
Princess Asuna chapter 66 . 11/29/2008
Nice chapter, i really hope Ranko aka ranma is the moon princess that would be so cool! Hehe i can just see the other senshis eyes boogeling at that
Guardoflight chapter 66 . 11/29/2008
Aw cute I mean a very intriging chapter it makes more sense how the silver crystal will be formed but i'm thinking whether Ranma will be mistaken as Princess Serenity, maybe that's why you hid th chapter name am I right.

On a side note if you gonna reply to this please PM or review reply this for I rarely read the reviews left for the stories.

I hope to see what happens next very soon, I can't stand the suspense.
Celestial Indigo chapter 66 . 11/28/2008
8O Ranma-ko kissing Mamoru!

WOW! What a shocker. I never saw that one comming.

Nice chapter.

Lookin' forward to your next chapter.
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 63 . 11/17/2008
bervo reama1/2-is-like-techimyuo-i do,t-ayting-about-rama1/2&techimyuo but i really-love-luna,s-grils
sentai86 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
You added me as a friend on myspace, I had a account for a while. I like this story and keep up the great work, this fic is fun and entertaining
Guardoflight chapter 65 . 11/14/2008
Nice chapter, a true work though sad how Ranma can't join the rest of the scouts. I hope to see a new chapter soon
Guardoflight chapter 64 . 10/31/2008
A very intriging chapter and a very good cliff hanger, almost exactly like on a tv show how the main character is almost defeated and the villian is about to do deliver the final blow but then the episode finishes

I really hope to see what happens next soon please.
thedemonslain chapter 63 . 10/18/2008
Yet another excellent chapter.
296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »