Reviews for Ranma Half Moon
Princess Star Neko chapter 29 . 3/18/2007
Oh come on! That's not fair of the teacher! Makoto just saved his stinking life, and he's STILL gonna expell her from school simply for fighting a youma who grabbed him and was going to do who knows what to him? She should have just let the stupid youma keep the jerk.
Ahye chapter 28 . 3/5/2007
Ouch. Where to start? As for the plot, it's not too bad. And grammar isn't that bad either for the most part. But you fall down big time in reguards to length and description. For example your entire third scene was one sentence! This scene alone should have been several paragraphs at minimum. You could have made a chapter out of it alone. HOW did Nephrite use Naru to possess the princess? What happened during the event? Give us details, don't just tell us what happened in one very bare sentence. It almost sounds like you're reading off a grocery list instead of telling a story.

The story has potential, but you need to take the time to develop it a lot more.
Mordamir chapter 24 . 1/18/2007
Hey, one of the best Ranma/Sailor moon crossovers you have here. Really funny and well developed.

Still, you tend to start too many lines with the character's names. It's like reading a bussiness report. Just a sugestion, but you might want to improve on that!

Regardless, this is a very nice work. I'm looking forward for more. Good luck!
Blackdex chapter 22 . 11/28/2006
, sorry, to tired to review, night everybody.
Adeptis chapter 21 . 11/4/2006
Adeptis chapter 20 . 10/26/2006
Good chapter
Adeptis chapter 19 . 10/14/2006
ok, chapter...

Adeptis thinks its missing something P
Adeptis chapter 18 . 10/2/2006
Adeptis chapter 17 . 9/10/2006
Natalie-E-G chapter 3 . 8/28/2006
This story is just OH SO WRONG! so why did I fall out of my chair laughing? I honestly do not know if I hate it or love it.

Oh and I agree about the Ranma-ko statement. Until you mentioned Ranma was a girl, I thought it was supposed to be some variant of -kun.
Adeptis chapter 16 . 8/23/2006
Adeptis chapter 15 . 7/28/2006
Good chapter )
Adeptis chapter 14 . 7/11/2006
good chapter, but who are these mysterious people?
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 13 . 7/3/2006
Cool! Update soon please! Ja ne!
Adeptis chapter 13 . 7/2/2006