Reviews for Ranma Half Moon
FireInLife chapter 165 . 4/11/2015
Talk about a horrible time to diverge from canon. I've read all the way up to season one, and it was decent. It was a bad start, but it was interesting enough to finish reading. I do know that the last 30 or so chapters before the finish of season one you started sticking to canon too much. It was just dull and uninteresting, and you basically forced the series to not diverge when it would have naturally done so.

Honestly, I've skipped the last, however many chapters, just to see if maybe you get back to the story. But you seem to be going off onto something else? You really should make another story for this, not post more chapters on this. I don't think there are many readers interested in this. I certainly am not. The whole "chinese background" and Ranma-and-Usagi-are-different-past-sailor-moons just ruined everything. This weird time revision stuff? Ew, it may be interesting as a separate story, but knowing the history here...It just made it bland, uninteresting, and was really quite pointless.

I don't know, I was willing to follow this story before season one finished, but not I'm just not interested anymore. Even if you got rid of the last 40 chapters and started a new season 2 from scratch, I just wouldn't care; you kinda ruined the entire story for me. Bleh. Keep writing if you're having fun, and you do have some followers still, but...I dunno. Meh.
Ranmamania chapter 41 . 3/12/2015
In scene 2: Shouldn't it be "I am guy and I am starting to like guys" or "I am guy and I am starting to hate girls" instead of "I am guy and I am starting to hate guys"
maryjane5000 chapter 48 . 3/12/2015
Okay I got to ask

Instead of Ranma's Sailor Moon & Usagi's Sailor Moon culdn't you do Red Sailor Moon & Blonde Sailor Moon?
maryjane5000 chapter 40 . 3/11/2015
Although I like this fic so far I have noticed a few problems & or plot holes

1) How is Ranma able to transform she gave the locket back to Luna?

2) Why isn't Ranma afraid of Luna & Artimis I am they are cats even though they can talk?

3) It was Cologne not Happosai that used the Cats Tougne Pressure Point on Ranma, Happosai wasn't even freed yet

4) Why isn't Ranma freaking out more about his changes?

5) Why isn't Genma getting after him for acting like a girl?
5b) Why isn't Akane getting after him for spending time with another girl?
5c) Why hasn't anyone notice the changes in Ranma?
Guest chapter 40 . 3/11/2015
Oh that's mean poor Ranma I bet she'll be relieved when she finds out her waiter is like Uuchan
maryjane5000 chapter 23 . 3/11/2015
Hey good fic so far but I found 3 mistakes in the line "Cologne cackles, remember the time that Happosai gave Ranma "full body cat-tounge" syndrome"

1) It's Cats Tounge Pressure Point not full body cat-tounge syndrome
2) It was Cologne who placed the Cats Tounge Pressure Point on Ranma not Happosai because Happosai wasn't awake yet during this arc
Chaosqueen chapter 23 . 3/11/2015
Cologne used the Cats Tounge Pressure Point on Ranma not Happosai
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Not serious for once. Now I can laugh!
god of all chapter 159 . 1/9/2015
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
baron239 chapter 158 . 12/28/2014
Okay I really have to know is ranma going to be brought back in any of the next few chapters or will it be a while?
ConfusedFanficAddict chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Sorry, this is not an actual review, just a comment. I just wanted to point out that I don't actually know what your story is actually about from the summary. It seems you've used it as a review/preview for your story. I've got nothing against this, but it doesn't encourage me, as a new reader, to start reading your story, nor do I check the summary when I notice that my favorited/followed stories are updated.

TLDR; using the summary for anything other than describing your story doesn't help.
god of all chapter 154 . 10/29/2014
Great chapter story so far please continue this story soon
Spokavriel chapter 154 . 10/29/2014
Now Ami has a girl who likes her more than in a friendly way and possible girlfriend. Mamoru has performed on stage...

Just how much more day to day life is there going to be to sit through before we hear a single word about Ranma? Or you know something supernatural beginning to act in the world? Because since the start of Phrase White you could change the names and have a decent book that people would never guess had any relation to either series until Artimis shows up. And even then as it stands it would take a big leap to connect it to Sailor Moon given the rest of the events.

Can you please give a training trip cameo at least by the end of the year?

Spokavriel yahoo. com

Outside of the host club and spy moments the chapters since Phrase White started have been so slow for me... I don't know when I will comment again but I likely will hold off on reading until Christmas. Seeing as the last 4 chapters only progressed the plot so far.
Spokavriel chapter 152 . 10/29/2014
No ID to the person talking with Ami. It might be obvious to you but this cast is too large for me to guess at.
god of all chapter 153 . 10/18/2014
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
301 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »