Reviews for Ranma Half Moon
maryjane5000 chapter 48 . 3/12/2015
Okay I got to ask

Instead of Ranma's Sailor Moon & Usagi's Sailor Moon culdn't you do Red Sailor Moon & Blonde Sailor Moon?
maryjane5000 chapter 40 . 3/11/2015
Although I like this fic so far I have noticed a few problems & or plot holes

1) How is Ranma able to transform she gave the locket back to Luna?

2) Why isn't Ranma afraid of Luna & Artimis I am they are cats even though they can talk?

3) It was Cologne not Happosai that used the Cats Tougne Pressure Point on Ranma, Happosai wasn't even freed yet

4) Why isn't Ranma freaking out more about his changes?

5) Why isn't Genma getting after him for acting like a girl?
5b) Why isn't Akane getting after him for spending time with another girl?
5c) Why hasn't anyone notice the changes in Ranma?
Guest chapter 40 . 3/11/2015
Oh that's mean poor Ranma I bet she'll be relieved when she finds out her waiter is like Uuchan
maryjane5000 chapter 23 . 3/11/2015
Hey good fic so far but I found 3 mistakes in the line "Cologne cackles, remember the time that Happosai gave Ranma "full body cat-tounge" syndrome"

1) It's Cats Tounge Pressure Point not full body cat-tounge syndrome
2) It was Cologne who placed the Cats Tounge Pressure Point on Ranma not Happosai because Happosai wasn't awake yet during this arc
Chaosqueen chapter 23 . 3/11/2015
Cologne used the Cats Tounge Pressure Point on Ranma not Happosai
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Not serious for once. Now I can laugh!
god of all chapter 159 . 1/9/2015
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
baron239 chapter 158 . 12/28/2014
Okay I really have to know is ranma going to be brought back in any of the next few chapters or will it be a while?
ConfusedFanficAddict chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Sorry, this is not an actual review, just a comment. I just wanted to point out that I don't actually know what your story is actually about from the summary. It seems you've used it as a review/preview for your story. I've got nothing against this, but it doesn't encourage me, as a new reader, to start reading your story, nor do I check the summary when I notice that my favorited/followed stories are updated.

TLDR; using the summary for anything other than describing your story doesn't help.
god of all chapter 154 . 10/29/2014
Great chapter story so far please continue this story soon
Spokavriel chapter 154 . 10/29/2014
Now Ami has a girl who likes her more than in a friendly way and possible girlfriend. Mamoru has performed on stage...

Just how much more day to day life is there going to be to sit through before we hear a single word about Ranma? Or you know something supernatural beginning to act in the world? Because since the start of Phrase White you could change the names and have a decent book that people would never guess had any relation to either series until Artimis shows up. And even then as it stands it would take a big leap to connect it to Sailor Moon given the rest of the events.

Can you please give a training trip cameo at least by the end of the year?

Spokavriel yahoo. com

Outside of the host club and spy moments the chapters since Phrase White started have been so slow for me... I don't know when I will comment again but I likely will hold off on reading until Christmas. Seeing as the last 4 chapters only progressed the plot so far.
Spokavriel chapter 152 . 10/29/2014
No ID to the person talking with Ami. It might be obvious to you but this cast is too large for me to guess at.
god of all chapter 153 . 10/18/2014
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Daniel T. Stack chapter 150 . 9/4/2014
I tried taking a break. You have a typo about tossing Haruhi's bag into something. It has to instead of the. I wish I could be more specific but they aren't allowing copying and pasting any more.

Even only looking back once a month there almost is not enough story progression for it to feel like I spent my time reading well.

It is better this way but still un-fulfilling since nothing really Sailor Moon nor Ranma related have been happening. Oh the characters you are using have origins there but it has been so long since the plot was more than a spy drama its feeling like a rick roll that won't shut down.

Did Ranma come back to life with the world reset? Does Ranma still exist in this world at all? What about Usagi? Are any enemies to the Senshi becoming active?

What other than Phase White having had to eliminate the girl's relative for his transgressions is there to really follow plot wise here?

Daniel T. Stack chapter 145 . 6/20/2014
So I'm beginning to think you have no wish to involve Ranma again at this point. I mean how would Ranma ever get involved with the group coming together in this situation and why? Is there even any reason for the once and future Senshi to even regain their memories? You have a world here that can be completely divorced from the source material on both Ranma and Sailor Moon's aspects. I know I said I should wait longer to comment again but at this rate it feels like entire concert tours will have to be endured before it gets anywhere near the SM or Ranma plot timelines again. And even then will there be any point to either one?

Spokavriel yahoo. com

Has anyone other than me even commented in the last 20 or so chapters?
299 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »