Reviews for Ranma Half Moon
Daniel T. Stack chapter 140 . 4/10/2014
The plot could have used a little more advancement for this to really hook people as the start of the next arc. So far its more like a lul between arcs. Just pointing out that the things that already happened have ways they are continuing.

Spokavriel yahoo. com

Still having login problems.
Spokavriel chapter 139 . 4/7/2014
Having login trouble so can't do it with my image today. The story is progressing and those previews are finally making a bit of sense but when are you going to have any more Ranma content? It will still be a story including Ranma Saotome correct? The trip to China wasn't exactly uneventful and the way the wish reset things involving Ranma and Ryouga it might be interesting to see if that challenge even exists here. Will Ryouga even have a place in the story now that he isn't a Mio fanboy nor likely to end up a pig?
Red0251 chapter 131 . 12/3/2013
You need work, and people saying stuff need emotion
Rickmer chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
This is as far as I got.

Your conversation is way too wooden and artificial. You fail at describing actions and places in a way that makes it easy to imagine what's going on.

Also, the characters are way Out Of Character - Ranma especially. Doing a magical girl transformation and writing it off as 'not a big deal'? No way in hell!

Addendum: I skimmed the last three chapters. Your conversation is less stilted, but you still need to work on your description. For example from ch126 - "the ball of energy explodes around Usagi's Sailor Moon and causes a giant mountain of ice to appear". This is as boring as a fight scene can get. Use all the body's senses. Ice is cold and makes snapping sounds when put under stress. Energy - lightning - crackles. You can smell the ozone and you're blinking away an afterimage on the retina. The mountain doesn't just appear. Ice appears around the point of impact and then grows outwards like an avalanche of crystal, completely encasing a startled Sailor Moon.
Be inventive. Be descriptive. Don't repeat yourself (too often).
Sakura Lisel chapter 129 . 10/31/2013
*lol* poor Ranma. What is it with boys trying, and sometimes succeeding, in stealing a kiss from him? And he's not even in girl mode this time. *lol* does he have a new stalker?
Resop chapter 128 . 10/17/2013
Oakshaden: Don't worry about being blond, I'm sure that many people of many hair colors are also confused! But, to break it down point by point:

The Amazon version of the Moon Kingdom happened many many years ago. Sailor Moon, as it was revealed in one of the musicals, has been on earth many times in different incarnations.

Mamoru is most definitely a playboy.

Phrase White is real. The "cold opening" chapters of season one was a fan fic within a fan fic by Zoiki, however, he was writing a thinly disguised version of what was going on. Zoiki made up the lead character of the fan fic, but later on in the season he will meet someone who is exactly what he envisioned.

Things will become clearer in the upcoming chapters.

Guardoflight: Yes, that was a long break. Not as long as the break between chapter 1 and chapter 2, though.
Oakshaden chapter 128 . 10/17/2013
I don't understand what is going on! Is the amazon version of the moon kingdom the real one!? I thought you were building up to a Ranma/Mamoru pairing, but now he's a playboy? And is phrase white really what happened or was it a side story?
I know I'm a blonde but most of us are a bit smarter than Usagi so it can't just be me!
Guardoflight chapter 128 . 10/17/2013
Well its nice to see another chapter after such a long break and I have to wonder where this will lead.
tbd chapter 127 . 7/17/2013
cant wait for season 2
KeyM755 chapter 127 . 12/6/2011
I have some ideas for next season with time reset without Queen Metalia. Enemy: Tree of Doom

#1: Ranma-chan and Mamoru are dating

#2: Ranma-kun is secretly the MoonKnight

#3: Love-tri of Ranma/Mamoru/Usagi/Rei
Chiba Hiro chapter 127 . 4/10/2011
Finally finished! It took only three days to read this bit! I can't wait until the next season! Also, are Ranma and Usagi going to meet face-to-face? Or is Ranma going to continue fighting from the sidelines without the othe Sailor Senshi knowing it?
Guardoflight chapter 126 . 3/19/2011
Another interesting chapter. I look forward to your next chapter.
Blackholelord chapter 125 . 3/6/2011
Shocking! Ranma's past life was in love with Prince Endymion, who in turn loved her. I am betting that because Usagi was also Sailor Moon, it confused Tusxedo Mask in finding his Sailor Moon.

Does this mean that Ranma would become the Queen of Crystal Tokyo? While Usagi becomes Neo-Queen Serenity of Neo-Moon Kingdom?

Please keep this up!
Hammerchuckery chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
What a horrid first chapter.
Daniel Thomas Stack chapter 123 . 2/5/2011
So Ranma is locked into the same reincarnation routine as everyone else.

Before this chapter I had thought that the way the Amazons were presenting the Moon Kingdom and all was just their reinterpretation altered over generations of retelling.

I'm still uncertain how that aspect works out but this did help make things more interesting even if it was a bit short.

Spokavriel yahoo. com