Reviews for Ranma Half Moon
Guardoflight chapter 116 . 10/29/2010
An enjoyable chapter that reassured me and I look forward to seeing what will happen next and whether Usagi and Ranma will cross paths.
Guardoflight chapter 115 . 10/16/2010
first I refuse to believe that the Moon kingdom wasn't actually on the moon, that the sailor senshi didn't come from their respective planets and that the Amazons gave the Ginzuish┼Ź to Serenity but besides that it was a good explanation and I look forward to seeing what happens next.
Guardoflight chapter 114 . 10/1/2010
An interesting chapter, I look forward in seeing how this will relate back to Ranma and Usagi.
Vld chapter 113 . 9/26/2010
Albator? ...at least you mentioned one of the BETTER french versions for anime. But just for those who might not know it, you should tell the other readers the original name for the show. Though i do admit, Harlock's first french opening does work here.
Guardoflight chapter 112 . 9/3/2010
An enjoyable chapter, I look forward to seeing what will happen to Mamoru and the teenage band.
tuatara1 chapter 111 . 8/26/2010
After having read 111 chapters of this series, I have to ask: Why? This isn't a bad story, as such, but here's the thing...it's not a genuine crossover. It's basically the Sailor Moon story with Ranma popping in every now and then. That might not be a problem, except that s/he's been written as to be almost totally irrelevant to the larger plot. For as proactive a character as Ranma to take such a passive role in these events is not only a really tough sell, it also makes for a disappointing read. This story *is* called "RANMA Half Moon," right? But instead of a " shadow warrior," Ranma comes off like more of an afterthought. And if the Season 2 chapters are any indication, Ranma will have even less significance going forward. Like I said, that doesn't make it a bad story, but I still don't understand *why*. Oh well, it's not like I'm going to stop reading or anything...it's still an interesting variation on Sailor Moon if nothing else. And maybe I'll be surprised and Ranma will actually do something that matters before this is over.
Guardoflight chapter 111 . 8/20/2010
Another great chapter, I look forward to seeing what happens next.
Vld chapter 110 . 8/7/2010
So, i'm guessing they're gonna become important after Beryl's defeat, right? Things, to which Sailormoon will they be introduced to first?

Other questions i have are related to other chapters. Namely, will Minako ever regain her memories of Ranma, will Ranma regain his own memories of... i don't remember what happened, but you know what i mean, and finally, will Sailor Moon ever meet Sailormoon? The different spellings are made on purpose. Helps to think better about the two.

Now, you decide if you want to use it, and which is which.

Oh, forgot! Who will Mamoru chose (once he's back to normal) between Ranma and Usagi?
Spokavriel chapter 110 . 8/6/2010
Cold Opening continues to have no relation to anything. Can you please PLEASE move it to its own fic instead of polluting this one with it?
Guardoflight chapter 110 . 8/6/2010
well I'm curious on how this relates to the story but I'll wait and see
Guardoflight chapter 109 . 7/24/2010
Another enjoyable chapter, I wonder if Ranma's paths will cross with Ami.
Skye Silverwing chapter 109 . 7/24/2010
Well, it seems like there is about to be either:

A. A meeting of the two Sailor Moons, possibly including a restoration of Venus's memory or

B. A fast-paced running battle wherein, by chance or design, the two sides fighting the same opponent, simply never see each other or

C. A situation when the problem is solved before one or the other side arrives, resulting in none-to-happy feelings for the late party.
Guardoflight chapter 108 . 7/10/2010
Another great chapter. I look forward to your next chapter.
Vld chapter 107 . 6/26/2010
That youma was from the Dark Kingdom? The one with the nightmares, who made Ami believe she was useless. I thought it was a Cardian! Then again, it's your fic, so it's your decision to use that one now instead of later.

But, even with that... you're having Ranma in Utena's role? Why? And Haruka doesn't strike me as the ego-less weakling, so why does she get to be the Rose Bride? No, i don't hate Anthy. I just don't like her either, so far, but i'm only ten episodes into the series. Maybe she'll grow a spine and catch my interest later, hopefully.

Anyway, did Michiru cheat? (which i doubt) or was something VERY fishy?
Sakura Lisel chapter 107 . 6/26/2010
0_o *eyes widen after seeing the 'battle' between Ranma and Michiru* What the... Okay that was lame... *lol* Plus unless Haruka herself actually AGREED to the whole thing because she's feeling some kind of cosmic pull towards Michiru, she's actually going to quietly let Ranma and Michiru fight to decide who SHE gets to be with without a fight? Michiru never even ASKED her if she didn't want to be engaged to Ranma or not before she made that challenge did she?

I think Haruka has more of a say of who she gets engaged to than Michiru and Ranma do. She never actually agreed to what the terms of the fight HERSELF if one of the Ranma happened to lose that two TEENS made, and not her PARENTS, yet she's expected to go along with it without a fight? Says who? *lol* Even if Michiru did win, I think Haruka's parents aren't going to be pleased that their daughter went behind their back and supposedly broke the engagement without informing THEM first, since they're the ones who set it up not her. *lol*
286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »