Reviews for Ranma Half Moon
Chiba Hiro chapter 127 . 4/10/2011
Finally finished! It took only three days to read this bit! I can't wait until the next season! Also, are Ranma and Usagi going to meet face-to-face? Or is Ranma going to continue fighting from the sidelines without the othe Sailor Senshi knowing it?
Guardoflight chapter 126 . 3/19/2011
Another interesting chapter. I look forward to your next chapter.
Blackholelord chapter 125 . 3/6/2011
Shocking! Ranma's past life was in love with Prince Endymion, who in turn loved her. I am betting that because Usagi was also Sailor Moon, it confused Tusxedo Mask in finding his Sailor Moon.

Does this mean that Ranma would become the Queen of Crystal Tokyo? While Usagi becomes Neo-Queen Serenity of Neo-Moon Kingdom?

Please keep this up!
Hammerchuckery chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
What a horrid first chapter.
Daniel Thomas Stack chapter 123 . 2/5/2011
So Ranma is locked into the same reincarnation routine as everyone else.

Before this chapter I had thought that the way the Amazons were presenting the Moon Kingdom and all was just their reinterpretation altered over generations of retelling.

I'm still uncertain how that aspect works out but this did help make things more interesting even if it was a bit short.

Spokavriel yahoo. com
Guardoflight chapter 123 . 2/4/2011
really unexpected, I still don't believe that the senshi are 'ancient Amazon warriors' I'm curious where you'll take next.
Ft Knight chapter 122 . 1/29/2011
Very nice work, a little convolited and in need of some better beta-checking, but those faults aside this is some of the better work i've read, so when are you going to stop following the normal un-crossed Sailor moon Cannon, and start doing your own Ranma Half Moon cannon.

Im also looking forward to the explaination of why there's two Sailor moons, mainly because i want to see how close my own personal explainations are to your truth.
Guardoflight chapter 122 . 1/21/2011
A great chapter as always. I look to seeing your next chapter.
Guardoflight chapter 121 . 1/10/2011
Another interesting chapter about these other characters in this work of fiction. I can't wait to see when they will be in the main story
Guardoflight chapter 120 . 12/25/2010
A very interesting chapter and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Spokavriel chapter 120 . 12/25/2010
Wow this is screwy. I hope the next installment will be longer. if it isn't I think it might end up cutting off in the middle of the final battle between Usagi and Beryl.
Daniel Thomas Stack chapter 119 . 12/19/2010
So the dual on the school roof is a complete mess. First you have Ranma transformed in the stair way then you have all 3 transforming then on the roof they are back into the costumes for the fight? Its more convoluted than Metallia's mechanations explain. Being dead does Minako remember Ranma-chan again?

Are they even really on the school roof?

This could have been more coherent but you obviously weren't going for that.

Spokavriel yahoo. com
Guardoflight chapter 119 . 12/12/2010
Another great chapter. I look forward to seeing what will happen next.
Guardoflight chapter 118 . 11/27/2010
As always another great chapter. I look forward to seeing what will happen next
Guardoflight chapter 117 . 11/12/2010
Interesting I can't wait to see how this will affect the Sailor Senshi.
301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »