Reviews for The Interregnum
Sailor Pandabear chapter 33 . 1/18/2014
cool
pipinheart chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
I like Craig and his family with the job Spencer has right now, he needed a distraction.
pipinheart chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
Seems all is settling into a routine.
pipinheart chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Oh, this was such a complex and lovely piece... Spencer seems still has his demons and working with children will be hard on him.
mabelreid chapter 33 . 11/8/2010
A wonderful ending. I really enjoyed how Spencer got Claire to confess to her part in the murders. She really didn't have a chance, though. He could get me to confess to anything!

I like the ending with Jo. They are such a cute couple. I'm sure the baby will be just what the doctor ordered.
Bromance Forever chapter 33 . 11/7/2010
I Loved The Story, I Particularly Like The Max And Kingsley Characters You Created As Well As Jo. And I'm looking Forward To It As Well As To Any Other Criminal Fanfiction You Come Up With.
shireling chapter 33 . 11/7/2010
Helena

An amazing end to a great story and I am so pleased that you are going to continue to show us their lives ( I still would like to see how Morgan fares).

I really enjoyed seeing Spencer's growing confidence and that Max still has his finger on the pulse even now that Spencer has truely found his place.

Bravo

Helen
donttouch chapter 33 . 11/7/2010
I liked it :3
bananasoup chapter 32 . 10/21/2010
I've just spent the past 10 days reading all of your stories on here and they are really good (and addictive). I love the fact that you develop Reid's character and potential, and give him happiness and stability. He's one of those characters that you just want to wrap up in a big hug / feed a home cooked meal:) - Also the prospect of potential baby Reids; they would be so cute.

Stories that follow a case / several cases are some of my favourite Criminal Minds fanfics, so I have particularly enjoyed reading through your work. I respect the fact that you have brought out the gritty aspects of the FBI work as well as providing Reid with family. One of the hardest things I find with trying to write for this fandom is writing the actual crime side. I also respect that, although this is Reid-centric you still put a lot of detail in about the rest of the team.

I nearly cried when you had Spencer and Jo on that train, and when we found out that he had lost the leg. It was only made (slightly) better when he got to fly out for this case. {Jo getting pregnant would be the best way to make it better *wink*}

Your portrayal of Morgan matches many of my opinions of him, particularly in the earlier series. I just feel concerned for his wife and daughter in this series, you're doing a good job of keeping me unsure about whether he is going to mature or implode. I loved Reid calling him out for flirting here.

I'm not sure if JEMs identity is going to come out, but I think that that could be quite interesting. I'd love to see the reactions from certain people; Hotch, Morgan, Max, Arthur...

I'm going to stop now before I find more to say. Thank you for sharing your imagination :)

Debbie
shireling chapter 32 . 9/26/2010
Another chapter that was well worth waiting for.

Reid is back in the element he excels in and even the lingering aftermath of his injury is pushed into the background as he concentrates on the case. I'm pleased Jo will keep on his case and ensure that he doesn't overdo it.

Will eagerly await the next update

Helen
mabelreid chapter 32 . 9/25/2010
If anyone can get her to talk it will be Reid.

I admit to feeling a bit sorry for Clair even though she did kill her friend and other men.

I like Jo calling Reid and making sure he doesn't run himself into the ground. She takes such good care ov him. I like her very much.
jjm6383 chapter 32 . 9/19/2010
Thanks for the new chapter. Every time one comes, I want to start over and read the whole saga.

Your stories are complex enough that re-reading is very enjoyable. I get new facets of the story and characters every time.
DaughterofDeath chapter 31 . 8/24/2010
add a new chapter please
purrfus chapter 31 . 8/3/2010
Saw a rec for this story and started reading. When I realized it was a sequel, I was too interested to stop reading. I rushed right through. Now I have to go read the 1st story and then come back to and read this one again - a bit slower.

The character voices have been interesting - where you've taken Reid, Hotch, Morgan, - how you've explained their individual development - etc and what you've done with your original ones. You actually make Haley likeable, and considering the source material, that ain't easy.

Some of the cultural things threw me out of the story a bit, but overall it pulled me in and wouldn't let go.
Bromance Forever chapter 31 . 7/23/2010
Brilliant as always though i'm curious what you and 'reid' would make of the david rossie character in your stories.