Reviews for Help Me
notgotanaccout chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Its not a bad story, it very nearly made me cry
Understanding chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I've been there several times and went through with the decision before. I don't know why I stopped and I'm still not sure if I made the right choice, but your story has made me feel a little better...
AllSheNeedsIsLove chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I will kill his uncle.
Nayru25 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
It's so beautiful... The way Roxas wanted so desesperatly to be saved by somebody, I already fell something like this in my life, and I'm sure that I'm not the only one. I'm happy that this story has a good ending, or at least an hope.

(sorry for the bad english ")
bored spitless chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
flame that? that was good. a little- well a lot emo but still good. it was really sad. i wanted to cry. but all's better. that always makes me feel better when that happens right.
ananamouss chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
sad, but with axel there roxas is still alive! I hope another chapter comes out! yay tahtnkyou ;)
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
This is really good; don't take it down! Poor Roxas... *sharpens breadknife* Kill the uncle... Ahem! Axel's really kind. Not many poeple would go so far to save a stanger. Your fics are always very well-done.
Mr.CuriosityBunny chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I wanted to first read one of your works of the angst genre, so I happened upon "Help Me," and read on with intrigue.

Unfortunately, I hesitate to comment too much on this particular piece of your work, as the subject matter is much too delicate.

But I will say, that I injured the nature of your writing, and I must hurry on to read your humorous pieces right this second.

Sincerely,

[P.S] After reading this piece, I was oddly compelled to dig out my muchly neglected nail polish, and paint the fingernails on only the left side of my hand a vivid shade of emerald green. They turned out very nicely, and I have your writing to thank for it.
Dancing Flurry chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Hey terra! I am becoming your stalker now! muhahaha. anyway,I loved this story, it was neat. The way Roxas expressed things, just beautiful.

Love,

Dancing Flurry
Sans Fire chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
aaw...soo cutee!
9mm Kisses chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
That. Was fucking amazing!

Really sad, captured my heart and the ending was so cute! Its sad that you were down...I know how that is, I know how Roxas feels in this, dealing with depression isnt easy .
Amanda chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
ah I'm sorry I haven't replied to like...anything, email me I'll tell you why
Manderamander chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
wow I'm trying to remember the last time I cried ...huh well shall we just say it's been a while then? and I actually cried when I read this, it wasn't one or two glistening tears dropping onto the laptop, it was one tear after another, blending into each other, I wish when I felt down beautiful stories like this would come out but alas I don't have it that easy :) Well I'm trying to tell you that I loved it, you're an amazing writer, I'll look forward to more stories from you from now on, although I hope that things will look up and no more stories will have to be as sad as this one, no matter how lovely it is the happiness of a writer I've never met is more important to me than getting amazing stories out of you :) ah I need to remember as much as anyone that there is always someone to save you
Miura Tsubaki chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
That was...depressing. Wonderfully well-done...

Thanks for this, though, honestly. I needed something sad. For absolutely no reason. Cheer up, mmkay?

Miura
Kitty-Cat-Kauri chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
yay! happy ending...i guess...but i dunno...either way it was good!