Reviews for to keep on breathing for
irmaida chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Aw, I really liked this. I like how TenToo is still obviously Ten, but at the same time he's in a completely different situation and just a tiny bit different. I like how this fic has a good combination of angst and hope.
And the little concluding section, _awwwww_
Great job. Thanks for writing!
- Irma xoxo
xPhoenix0Returnx chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Can I tell you how much I love your writing? Seriously, the characterizations are perfect-and I love your usage of parentheses. And yay! for the Doctor using the name "Noble"!

(Also, really like the snippets of his other companions. :D)
Toshiko Sato chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Oh, this is just the most beautiful and painful story I've read in a long time. Brilliant. So incredibly brilliant.
timano chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
A nice little story. 8 out of 10 stars. You gave the story a suitably uplifting ending, and that was a definite plus.

By the way, my second grade teacher (I'm in the US) was named Donna McEvoy. Eerie, isn't it?
mysterypoet66 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I'm out of superlatives. It's poetry, it's Bach's concerto in C major played by Yo-yo Ma. It's Klimt's Kiss. You've got an incredible sense of narrative.
lyin chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
i loved this - what a great 1st line, and i've think you've just convinced me Ten II *should* be John Noble, not Smith. just to let you know, the 1st line repeats (fanfiction does that a lot)- anyway, the whole opening and closing paragraphs are just perfect- love how he can imagine Sarah Jane's voice, what a fabulous detail, and the cheap imitation comparison is unbelievably apt. love the ending- 'but there's Rose'. fabulous job! thanks for the read
Clio83 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Loved this one too! You've really captured the Doctor and Rose perfectly :)
La Dormeuse chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Wow! That is so damn powerful! I could swear my head off to explain it, but that would not do you justice! Damn I was blown away!

Sina xx
questangel5 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
I like it. It's well written and does a good job capturing the Doctor's thoughts. I really like that last paragraph. Stuck with Rose isn't bad at all. :)