Reviews for The Daughter
Stina Whatever chapter 4 . 4/29/2010
i'd love to hear more
remerkaba chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
I just found your story. I am enjoying it. I like the original character and I am curious about where you are going with it. Are you planning to continue?
Magician Girl Mirani chapter 4 . 12/19/2008
Isn't Buffy'd name Elizabeth and Alexandra liek a female version of Alexander? That would mean that you named Zabby after Buffy and Xander right? Sorry to start out with a question. Here comes the praise. (clears throat loudly)

OMG!I LOVE THIS FIC! It's BRILLIANT! Please update soon! PLEASE! Pretty (blech I HATE taht word) please with sugar, a cherry, icecream and a compulsion charm on top!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 4 . 12/6/2008
Excellent story so far. I can't wait for more. I really enjoyed your theory on slayer healing. That was interesting. It will also be interesting to see how this is going to unfold. I'm really impressed with the emotion behind the characters. Nicely done.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Excellent beginning! Great writing style. You kept the character's real. Nicely done. I'll go read the other chapters now :)
zafaran chapter 4 . 11/15/2008
More, please. And why do I get the sneaking suspicion that Thor's *malfunction* has screwed up Zabby's Slayerness. I can't wait to find out what happens next. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran {mailto:} zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
anonymous deleted chapter 4 . 10/24/2008
yeah. cause I can't imagine Xander wouldn't notice his Slayer disapearing lol. hehehe. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Her slayerness wasn't taken away, was it?
Cary44 chapter 4 . 9/27/2008
great chapter. looking forward to the next one.
The Gandhara chapter 4 . 9/27/2008
I like this fic. The fact that Zabby is an OC is a bit of a wall between both fandoms, but it adds a somewhat different flair to the story. She seems a good character, so far. I like that apparently there's a Slayer who doesn't think with only her fists, like Buffy and Faith are so prone to do.
oldscout chapter 4 . 9/27/2008
Good and interesting story so far. I think it was a little too easy for Jack to find zabby but other then that well done. Have you considered posting to tthfanfic,org?
QOShea chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
I too thought you were talking about Buffy and the only reason I kept reading was because it still seemed to be somewhat interesting even with that cliche.

However, finding out that the missing daughter was an OC was rather refreshing. I look forward to seeing where this goes.
B Oots chapter 4 . 9/25/2008
I am really enjoying the story. Please update soon, so I can read, what Lizzy does next and what Sgc finds out about her?
Nameless Angel chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
Oh, bummer. IMO you should put in your summary that The Daughter is an OC and not Buffy.
Taeniaea chapter 4 . 9/25/2008
great story
dreameralways chapter 4 . 9/25/2008
I can not believe that the new Watcher's Council would take an abduction of one of their slayers quietly. When does the "rescue party" arrive?
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »