Reviews for Breaking Point
Himikaz14 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I showed a pic of Guildias to my two friends... Instant love at first sight for them xD
SwannTurner chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
You should definitely write more. I just watched Enzai yesterday and it was amazing. It made me really sad that Myuca died, so this was a great alternative. I like how you show that the things Myuca does are just to please Guildias and stop him from being angry with him.
bunnygirl867 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I think it would have been better if Myuca had called guys and did not died cause if Myuca did not called guys, guys would not be arrested and Durer would stay in jailed and carry on making Vallewida's life worst but it is a good story

Hope I don't sound rube or anything
MissRiRi chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
This is fabulously executed. The way you were able to define the relationship (twisted as it is) and the imagery you used, with the candy especially. Myuca being just a boy and not really knowing what to do or how to deal with this situation, you got it so well his trying to appease Guildias.

Bravo!
Hot-Gothics chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
At the end it was so sweet. Not anything like I remember Guildias being in the game OR OVA. He's just too... creepy.

But I suppose if he really loved Muca like he seemed to in the game, then this reaction could be possible from Muca calling Guildias "his".
3 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Awwwwwwweee~~~~

this is SOOO cute!

I love it!

Please make more

Lady of Dark chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Really good. I find it rather in character and think both characters were described perfectly. Excellent alternative version on what could have happened.
Kyra the Enzai Fan chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I really liked this! I think it was well written and really creepy just like Guildias is supposed to be. I was reading the reviews to see if other people liked it before I read cause normally this isn't the kind of enzai story I like to read but it was really nice.

DA: no duh it would've changed everything, can't you read the author's notes?
DA chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I know that it's a fan story, but truth be told, if Myuca hadn't called out to Guys, Guildias would have never been looking to arrest Guys for shop lifting, which is the only reason Guys was caught.

Sry; for if I sound rude.
playingwith-moogles chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I'm glad I made the effort to sit and read this..

It's beautiful. _
Daichitenski chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
I really like the way you went with the story i agree with your author note that it did make all that was the bases of Enzai, but i expected as much when you said that it was going to be if Myuca never said Guy's name. Also the reason why it intrigued me to read it which brings me to that i really like the story and the angle that you went with the story. To be honest i'm a sucker for stories that have interesting angels and story ideas like this one here.

~Daichitenski~
Elissabeath chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I absolutely LOVE this story. Firstly, is well written and nice to read. Secondly, I'm amazed: Guildias! At least, more stories about him include only abuse, sex or torture, and you wrote something perfect: Guildias is not only a pedo and a sadist. He really loves Myuca, even he's love is undoubtedly sick.

Favourite!
nonymouse chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
MOAR!

Please! Me needs moar, this is brilliant and I loves it!

You are a brilliant writer, and you must continue.

Please, please, pretty please, with belbet and chocolate on top.
deideiblueeyez chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I too have never actually PLAYED the damn game, but a crazy sociopath and some kids and rape and their brains being all muddled up because of it... It intrigues me.

I read all about psychology (I'm 13 haha) and it interests me as to why people use sex as a weapon of stripping their victims of power, using it as dominance over the-unwilling-partner.

Of course, something bad must have happened to the first, something devastating, which rearranged their state of mind and their ways of thinking (I believe Guildias's mom died, someone told me that, who played the game, I think) . I'm into that stuff, but I always make sure that the victim gets help from someone else and learns to cope with the tragedies.

WHATEVER. Great. Faving it, etc. etc. etc.
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
The delicate pedo references in the beginning were nice - or as nice as pedophilia /can/ be, anyway...

I really liked Myuca's perspective in this – other people usually concentrate more on Guildias' twisted psyche, seeing Myuca as nothing more but a poor, pretty toy. The boy's thoughts and feelings seemed extremely believable: Stockholm Syndrome at its best. I liked how you wrote his fear, dislike and forced obedience, but also the steadily growing dependence. And I absolutely loved the fact that despite being one step short of giving up his freedom completely, he was shown as such a smart boy. Guildias can control his whole life now, but /he/ can pull some of the man's strings, as well.

The story still made me feel sad and depressed, though. :(

Btw, I always thought that the term 'aibou' referred to two people who are /equal/. Maybe I'm wrong here, but I just cannot image Myuca (whom Guildias certainly doesn't treat as a person with equal rights) calling the man like this, instead of the ever-present 'Guildias-sama'.

Great job. You really captured their relationship very well in this!