Reviews for Bubblegum Flavored
Amateraszu chapter 28 . 10/29/2015
very much impressed with the dept and turns of this story arc
loved it very much
good work
hope to see more quality of this level
its much apriciated
Orionslave chapter 28 . 7/2/2015
compeled* not complied xD Just felt like that error was a little much and i need to point it out :P great story tho!
Orionslave chapter 27 . 7/2/2015
Acually there is the a song of this SAMe name from Xzibit! Love that song!
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 28 . 1/18/2015
I love how everyone teases Shego. It's funny.
Love again
Guest chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
Shego...
Tsk Tsk
No one is a bigger bitch than you! :D
That is why we love you :3
Anubis1056 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I loved the story
SixPerfections chapter 10 . 5/25/2014
I'm glad Kim is finally taking an interest in finding out more about Shego. The action has been a lot of fun. However the romance aspect has been sadly lacking. I know your writing is probably much changed now but just in this story at least foreshadowing something between Kigo more woulda been good. This is a fun romp thus far though. Like it :)
SixPerfections chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
Pretty cool. Shego and Kim fighting side by side as knight sabers is an awesome idea. I figure it will deviate from the anime soon since those two characters were never romantically interested in each other. So far haven't seen anything I don't like :)
SixPerfections chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
This gave me all kinds if flashbacks to bbc2040. This is such a different idea I think you were brave to write it. It's fun thus far :) like it.
HairyLimey chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
Ok how the hell did i miss this one? i love it!
Hikaru Akihiko chapter 28 . 12/31/2012
I very much enjoy reading your stories. This one grabbed my attention from the start and didn't let go. I love the fact that the romantic relationships aren't instantly "I love you. I love you too". The guilt characters had felt real and plausible.
kodiaklm chapter 28 . 11/28/2012
I just finished reading and enjoyed it immensely ,I stayed up late to finish it.
Reon-D-Anibis chapter 28 . 9/29/2012
I Loved it
I enjoyed it
Keep up the good work Starvinglunatic
The whole Bonnie being a goddes thing threw me the hell off

10000 thumb up!
Kyuubi chapter 28 . 6/24/2012
BEST STORY EVER!
Honulicious chapter 28 . 5/17/2012
Wow...I don't know I never read this before. It was really cool! I liked ur choice of characters and u did well keeping them in character well except for their love interests. He he

There was something wrong with the name Felicia renton in a few chapters...because Rebecca was used or Fenton...

Thanks for writing such great stories.