Reviews for Bubblegum Flavored
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 28 . 1/18
I love how everyone teases Shego. It's funny.
Love again
Guest chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
Shego...
Tsk Tsk
No one is a bigger bitch than you! :D
That is why we love you :3
Anubis1056 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I loved the story
SixPerfections chapter 10 . 5/25/2014
I'm glad Kim is finally taking an interest in finding out more about Shego. The action has been a lot of fun. However the romance aspect has been sadly lacking. I know your writing is probably much changed now but just in this story at least foreshadowing something between Kigo more woulda been good. This is a fun romp thus far though. Like it :)
SixPerfections chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
Pretty cool. Shego and Kim fighting side by side as knight sabers is an awesome idea. I figure it will deviate from the anime soon since those two characters were never romantically interested in each other. So far haven't seen anything I don't like :)
SixPerfections chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
This gave me all kinds if flashbacks to bbc2040. This is such a different idea I think you were brave to write it. It's fun thus far :) like it.
HairyLimey chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
Ok how the hell did i miss this one? i love it!
Hikaru Akihiko chapter 28 . 12/31/2012
I very much enjoy reading your stories. This one grabbed my attention from the start and didn't let go. I love the fact that the romantic relationships aren't instantly "I love you. I love you too". The guilt characters had felt real and plausible.
kodiaklm chapter 28 . 11/28/2012
I just finished reading and enjoyed it immensely ,I stayed up late to finish it.
Reon-D-Anibis chapter 28 . 9/29/2012
I Loved it
I enjoyed it
Keep up the good work Starvinglunatic
The whole Bonnie being a goddes thing threw me the hell off

10000 thumb up!
Kyuubi chapter 28 . 6/24/2012
BEST STORY EVER!
Honulicious chapter 28 . 5/17/2012
Wow...I don't know I never read this before. It was really cool! I liked ur choice of characters and u did well keeping them in character well except for their love interests. He he

There was something wrong with the name Felicia renton in a few chapters...because Rebecca was used or Fenton...

Thanks for writing such great stories.
Sylverlyf chapter 28 . 9/7/2011
Very lovely story, well written and entertaining :) thank you
Doggmania chapter 28 . 8/17/2011
Great job as always. This story remind me why you are my top choice author on the site.

I've read many of your stories and you never fail to draw me in and hook me.

Keep up the excellent work.
lloyd1191 chapter 28 . 3/9/2011
Another great story man, just like all the others. A little sad that there weren't any "mature" scene, but it was all good anyways. The big problem that I had in some chapters was that I got confused with the look of buildings, the location of the characters in the area, and their position, like when GJ were fighting against the T-Rex bebe: I got confused if Tara was on the street or on a roof. That's all for me, it was still great though, hope you're doing okay and wish you good luck on the rest of your stories, 'cause am waiting for them, seriously.