Reviews for Bubblegum Flavored
Orionslave chapter 28 . 7/2
compeled* not complied xD Just felt like that error was a little much and i need to point it out :P great story tho!
Orionslave chapter 27 . 7/2
Acually there is the a song of this SAMe name from Xzibit! Love that song!
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 28 . 1/18
I love how everyone teases Shego. It's funny.
Love again
Guest chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
Tsk Tsk
No one is a bigger bitch than you! :D
That is why we love you :3
Anubis1056 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I loved the story
SixPerfections chapter 10 . 5/25/2014
I'm glad Kim is finally taking an interest in finding out more about Shego. The action has been a lot of fun. However the romance aspect has been sadly lacking. I know your writing is probably much changed now but just in this story at least foreshadowing something between Kigo more woulda been good. This is a fun romp thus far though. Like it :)
SixPerfections chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
Pretty cool. Shego and Kim fighting side by side as knight sabers is an awesome idea. I figure it will deviate from the anime soon since those two characters were never romantically interested in each other. So far haven't seen anything I don't like :)
SixPerfections chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
This gave me all kinds if flashbacks to bbc2040. This is such a different idea I think you were brave to write it. It's fun thus far :) like it.
HairyLimey chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
Ok how the hell did i miss this one? i love it!
Hikaru Akihiko chapter 28 . 12/31/2012
I very much enjoy reading your stories. This one grabbed my attention from the start and didn't let go. I love the fact that the romantic relationships aren't instantly "I love you. I love you too". The guilt characters had felt real and plausible.
kodiaklm chapter 28 . 11/28/2012
I just finished reading and enjoyed it immensely ,I stayed up late to finish it.
Reon-D-Anibis chapter 28 . 9/29/2012
I Loved it
I enjoyed it
Keep up the good work Starvinglunatic
The whole Bonnie being a goddes thing threw me the hell off

10000 thumb up!
Kyuubi chapter 28 . 6/24/2012
Honulicious chapter 28 . 5/17/2012
Wow...I don't know I never read this before. It was really cool! I liked ur choice of characters and u did well keeping them in character well except for their love interests. He he

There was something wrong with the name Felicia renton in a few chapters...because Rebecca was used or Fenton...

Thanks for writing such great stories.
Sylverlyf chapter 28 . 9/7/2011
Very lovely story, well written and entertaining :) thank you