Reviews for The Fight of a Lifetime
Deleted From Fanfiction chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
"I never gave you your winnings for that shougi game." awwwwwwwww
Kimiz chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
My, my, for a lazy guy he sure went through a lot of trouble to escape his feelings xD I love this, how it's so moving, so deep. The feeling in it really gets to me, the tension and the passion. I really like the mood of the fic. And I love Shiho! One more witness to ShikaTema love, and a great source for ShikaTema jokes. I love this!
chiichoo chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I was looking for a fic with Shiho in it, just because I wanted something different. Glad I stumbled upon this one. I don't really like her with Shikamaru too. Well, I guess that's just really as far as she can get with him.
risenupndown chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
just love this one

reading this over n over

!
Plastic Cello chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I really enjoyed this story, particularly adding the element of Shiho into it. I haven't seen any other story add Shiho into the mix, and I think it's plausible that Shikamaru might choose Shiho, while having feelings for Temari.

It was excellently written and very entertaining. :)
wutduhfuk chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Incredible

Loved it

but one thing

the proposal was a bit extra

everything else works though
DaKemz chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
this was SO GOOD. you have an amazing talent. you did a very good job keeping the characters acting like themselves and i couldn't help but smile at the end of this! GREAT job
Sand-Jounin-Temari chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
I'm embarrassed to admit this but i cried with happiness!
Shadow Owner chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
TaintedMoonlight, I must, once again, marvel at your gorgeous stories!

Shikamaru and Temari come into existence so naturally in this story, both with sharp intellect and fond affection for each other that they are both acutely aware of. A truly fabulous, delightful, genuine story, the kind that I long to read, but all too rarely find. It's also nice how you've caught the opportunity to bring Shiho into the story, especially as you've pointed out, she conforms to Shikamaru's 'ideal wife'. I'm sure glad Shikamaru didn't continue his self-deceit, and that he caught the girl of his dreams, and just in time!

It also helped that your language and diction were impeccable and briliantly employed in this heartwarming story.

Thanks a million, once again, TaintedMoonlight, for another well-cherished story that I'll certainly re-read many times over. I take my hat off to you!
Tessia chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Nice work. I see it that way that I should find more your soris. :)
Temari.fl chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
AMAZING! loved it! loved the last few lines s0o0o true :) great job ! FAVE
wellhellothere chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Cuteness! I really liked this.

Will you update What It Takes To Make Her Smile again soon please.

The suspense is KILLING me! T.T
Demonic Angel Clone chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Okay, are you aware of how much I adore this?

Most likely you don't know, so I'll tell you...

I ADORE this!

Right, crazy moment over. Anyways, this is a highly plausable case of something that may happen. As a matter of fact, the characters were protrayed so well, I think that this could happen.

Also, I found Ino's thoughts of Shiho funny, considering that I'm the proclaimed "Ino" in my group of friends and that when I was reading the manga, I didn't like her intially. (protective of Shikamaru)

The flow of this was beautifully done, and the characterization was excellent, really, I typically HATE when people try to change the charcters just to make them like ANOTHER character. But you didn't do that, and the situations were neither rushed or notable false, just right.

You kept true to each of their personalities and ideals and you should be applauded for that. (BTW: The scene with Yoshino smacking Temari upside her head was BRILLIANT!)

Oh, and another thing to make you feel good about yourself, I'm a ShikaIno fan usually, HOWEVER, this is the FIRST ShikaTema story in my Favorites. (This is the point in the review where you give yourself a pat on the back.)

DAC
Unices chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Wow nice story and she does pose a big threat, though I don't think that they would ever start dating, she is just a Shikamaru fangirl
spriterx chapter 1 . 7/13/2008