Reviews for Petroleum
Nami-ru12 chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Oh yeah can I maybe Umm lets see how do I put this.. Um finish the story? Cus I see that your not going to finish the story, and I love this story so much and is it fine if I finish it? Pls?
Nami-ru12 chapter 12 . 8/23/2014
Fuck that Matsuri BITCH. SHES A SLUT. Okay it's been 4yrs since you updated... Hurry!
Vicky-Star chapter 12 . 6/30/2014
I know it's been 4 years since your last update and so I'm not getting my hopes up that this fic will be updated soon but...I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! I love the plot line, I love the side-stories (nooooooooooooooooo not my 'Tachi! Something tells me he's not really dead though...), and the story progression!

Urgh Gaara's such an asshole, but he's been constant in his assholeness so I can't be too mad at him being caught by Neji...BUT STILL! I really hopes he gets what's coming to him and that Neji won't let this slide! If there's ever an update, I can't wait to see what happens next xD!
Haruka Uzumaki21 chapter 12 . 5/20/2014
Great chapter :) I love this story update soon.
Laudi14 chapter 12 . 3/20/2014
Ate you never gonna update anymore? I seriously love this story, I read since it came out & been checking if it has been updated but guess not :( hope you update
berty05 chapter 12 . 8/25/2013
Why did u stop!? I want neji bitch slapping these two hoes!
Sabaku-No-Gaara1994 chapter 12 . 6/1/2013
This is by far the most fucked up thing I've ever read in my life.
zachbellfand chapter 12 . 5/2/2013
UPDATEEEEE PLEASEEEEE!
Lazy Gaga chapter 12 . 3/31/2013
OMFG, it absolutely KILLS me that this hasn't been updated in years! It's tragically good! Please, do continue this sad, wonderful fic! You left off at a really good part, too! :P
skkmgirl818 chapter 12 . 12/14/2012
Awwww... he said "I love you". too cute.

(this story is too dark I cried)
skkmgirl818 chapter 10 . 12/14/2012
NOOOOOOOOO GAARA!
skkmgirl818 chapter 8 . 12/13/2012
Oh-kay. A brothel. Wow.
skkmgirl818 chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
I cried on this chapter. Seriously cried. Look at my tears streaming down my face.
skkmgirl818 chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
shit, I almost cried when Gaara rented him
skkmgirl818 chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
16? More like 6... but heh, good enough for me.