Reviews for Ginger & Honey
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 1 . 4/27
This was amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
lovely story with a little hot scene *smirk*
Em Dreams of Twins chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Um WOW! I have Luna and George in one of my stories (other profile MiaCara). I also have Luna with Fred.
Mrs. Potter chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I loved it! Sexy ;)
punkhale chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
This is fabulous! I really like this pairing and your plot is pretty original. And great writing!

All in all, awesome job!
Emery Wright chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
nice story! short and sweet and sexy.
MinakoTrickster chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I just wanna say that this was awesome! I love it, how the characters interacted (anyone would be) and I am looking forward to the next story that features these two! I would so read and review every chapter.

Can't wait for more. Update soon!

(Can I ask you to write a fic? A request? I love how you do Luna, keeping her her and not changing her. Blaise/Luna is a pairing I love just as much as George/Luna. One can never find enough of either pairing and I wanted to know if you would be willing to give it a go? If not, that's alright. Thanks anyway.)
untouchablerave chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Aha this was funny and awesome! Great job! x
Myley chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
That was hot. George's a good boy !
oOoJadedoOo chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
The story is smuttastic and made of awesome I love it thanks for sharing
AvidObserver chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Lovely. Hadnt read any luna/george before but I have to say, I like it. It was smutty without being disgusting like some others i'v read. I like that the characters stayed strong despite the smut.
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
It was interesting and very hot.
GrandeVanillaSkimLatte chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Merlin that was hot, I loved the pairing and the smut was just perfect! You do Luna so well!