Reviews for Brick Wall
Magykal-guest chapter 1 . 3/21
Oh my gosh, yes! I'm with you Ratchet XD
Stellar Spark chapter 1 . 1/12
*Joins Ratchet on the floor laughing*
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Oh my god dying of laughter here... God Jazz...Ratchet's reaction is the same as mine...
imjaysong chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
OMG! THIS IS HILLARIOUS! XD
BumbleBeeBitch chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
lolz nice timing jazz
this was awsome. even though it was short it was one of the best things i have ever read
Blaze Prime 13 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This is amazing! Reminds me of my sister and her best friend...and she thinks HE is the oblivious one. Any way great job! I would love to see this from Prowls P.O.V. or a squeal that would be asowm! Again great job!

B.P.13
VKMP chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
In had a hard time breathing after reading this. So dense it takes being hit with a brick wall to notice.
PaDiYaFLAME chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
you have just made my day. Thank you
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Hahahaha I am probably out-laughing Ratchet right now hahah brilliantly hilarious for such a short little one shot xD
Yami Dragoness of Dark chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
HAHAHA! Oh sweet Primus I love you Jazz. See, this is why you're one of my favorites, because you make things so damn interesting. -snickers- Poor Prowl. Now the SG of the U.N. is going to give him funny looks and Ratchet will never stop teasing him and Jazz. Nicely done. Normally I hate these short little stories/dabblers...but this one was just too funny.
Piole chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Awww, love it.
animelover1993 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Best short one-shot ever!

God this was funny!
SecretSnow chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I love reading stories where Jazz is the oblivious one, this was just absolutely perfect!
Robin Grimm-Goodfellow chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I laughed so hard I snorted, and almost spit my gum on my dew desktop...HILARIOUS!
Fritz Will Get You chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Who knew that something so amazingly awesome could be contained in such a short little story? I don't know how you did it, but this is... fantastic. :D I'm still laughing, and it's been a good ten minutes or so. Now I must go read it again, because the mental images of Prowl banging his head on the wall at Jazz's obliviousness is too priceless to pass up. :D
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »