Reviews for Sophia
AP chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
Great! Please update, SOON!
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 6/26/2011
Good eight chapters
miss vertigo chapter 8 . 4/5/2010
OMG love it it so good
Haley Moore chapter 8 . 7/28/2005
Thank God you finally updated! I was begining to think you never would. I love this whole plot scheme with Holmes and Watsons sister! Can't wait till she finds out! PLEASE continue!

Story idea: What if Sophia got engaged to another man? Just a suggestion. Thanks.
snowwolf chapter 7 . 6/6/2004
i'm so glad that you updated with this chappie. [bounces around with a lollipop in hand] it's a lil sad to see that holmes looks down on himself. but then again, people tend to look down on themselves in something they think they're not good at. poor holmes [pats his head] oh, i do hope that sophia will make him happy happy again! i hope that YOU'RE happy and well too! toodles!
HaleyMoore chapter 7 . 6/2/2004
NO! This is a good story! finish it! *cry, cry, sniffle, sniffle*
HaleyMoore chapter 5 . 6/2/2004
How did you come up with this story? It ROCKS!
HaleyMoore chapter 2 . 6/2/2004
In the third to last sentance on the 2nd chapter you put lie instead of like.
Nooka chapter 7 . 5/27/2004
ah the plot thickens! update soon!
cantabam chapter 6 . 3/15/2004
Beautiful! You seemed to capture the style of the original author quite well. I rather hope to see a few more chapters added to this story. A sequel perhaps...?
Nath chapter 6 . 2/25/2004
Wow! I really love your fic!please continue,I want to know more!;)
Estriel chapter 6 . 2/24/2004
This is kewl, I like- keep going!
AriannaMalfoy chapter 6 . 2/23/2004
Please continue! This is very good! Very much in character. Keep writing!
t chapter 5 . 2/17/2004
Very Interesting! I like it!
Thank you for coming back to your story for so long; so many other writers don't, which is really frutrating.
Thank you, and I hope that you continue it soon!
snowwolf chapter 6 . 2/11/2004
the 1st chapter's format is now fine. it was a big clump of words before. [grin] it's easier to read now. [pats your head]
i pity watson so much in this chapter. he does have his work cut out for him. [pats his head] i hope he manages to fix his problem.
i hope you'll update often. [grin]
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »