Reviews for Sophia
Kaiya Darkwolf chapter 6 . 2/11/2004
hello,
hehehe your discription of holmes sounds like one of mine of severus, lol.
did you have fun with zak? teeheehee.
this would be easier in email but oh well this is fun.
put the next chapter up too!
LMS
Flameofdeath chapter 6 . 2/10/2004
Oh! Holmes HAS to come back!
UPDATE SOON!
hannah holmes chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
argh. I edited my first chapter but the formatting has gone all screwy, could someone please tell me if this is just my computer being weird or if you can see it too?
thanks
snowwolf chapter 5 . 2/5/2004
wow! lovely piece.. i pity sophia though. i do hope you'll update soon and leave us so long as you did last time. ganbatte!
Color and Light chapter 5 . 2/4/2004
Dang I thougth you would never update I READ THIS STORY ALMOST A YEAR AGO AND HAD GIVEN UP ON IT GLAD YOU UPDATED FINALLY!
Flameofdeath chapter 5 . 2/3/2004
*drags Sophia back with a dog leash to Holmes*
THERE! PLAY!
Kaiya Darkwolf chapter 5 . 2/3/2004
hehehehe
Its taken you a year to update this story hannah, even I'm not that bad :P
BTW were you at Conrad's party on sat?
Email me at or its been ages since we've talked or seen each other.
Love Mandara xx
Flameofdeath chapter 4 . 1/28/2004
That was really good! Continue!
Kabled Schultz chapter 4 . 1/14/2004
A most interesting piece - by no means devoid of Doylian charm and humour, yet rather than simply replicating the author's style and common features (as is, i am to believe, the general purpose of FanFiction), HH's short story suggests a rather unevolved writing style, which despite its attempts to draw from the original Sherlock Holmes books, in fact makes little effective use of the plot's potential. Indeed, HH demonstrates undeniable skill in her plot constrcution and development, as well as her poetic, if not often original imagery. Several elements of the story are particularly intriguing: the intelligent decision to strech out the progression of the romance, despite the tempting proposition of 'love at first sight', followed by graphic love-making scenes which so often overwhelmes the inexperienced writer. Also, Watson and Sophia's relationship, while improbable (Sophia's thorough grounding on philosophy is a match for Holmes', yet she listens intently to Watson's tales of their past cases as an enchanted child would to their parents), presents the reader with an opportunity to assess the complex relationships among siblings, especially in realtion to the theme of romance.
HH displays a promising talent for storywriting, and is largely faithful to the style and content of Doyle's Sherlock Holmes novels. While certain phrases do reveal some immaturity and carelessness, the story is a beguiling and enjoyable one, with enough substance and skill to keep its reader happy.
neoholmesz chapter 4 . 3/29/2003
I loved your story! You did so well on making it seem like he likes Sophia, without taking away his cool, confident attitude. You are a wonderful author and I beg you write more!
Kaiya Darkwolf chapter 4 . 12/18/2002
hi hannah baby (soz im listening to xmas songs again)

anyway i thought you were gonna write up a new chappy? :(

you know this is gonna b the only sherlock holmes thingy i ever read.

and i think its good.

c u at school

luv ya
jake chapter 4 . 11/17/2002
...*demands MORE*
jake chapter 3 . 11/17/2002
okay... hehe... i like it but i have one little quarm: i cannot picture holmes telling somebody to call him sherlock. ive always been under the impressionthat he doesnt like his first name but thats just me. :P
jake chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
YES!YES!YES! I can just imaaaagine the 'motherand 12aunts' thing!ahaha! you sohlud write a humor ficabout it... XD
Caeristhiona chapter 4 . 10/23/2002
I liked it rather well. Its a sweet story so far. :o) The single thing I would work on is, maybe, freshening up a few sentences and trying to vary them a bit: you know, use unusual verbs and adjectives to describe the action. Other than that, I liked it muchly.
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »