Reviews for Sophia
Hermione Holmes chapter 4 . 9/9/2002
That was such an adorable story! I loved it! Write more, and soon!
ayesha chapter 4 . 7/21/2002
hi han

yeh even tho i dnt like holmes i fink tht if u continue the story 4 bout another 4 or 5 chapters it will turn out 2 b really gd

luv ya
snowwolf chapter 4 . 2/12/2002
that's so sweet. i'm in danger of getting diabetes here. i love how you have match make sophia and sherlock. very interesting concept. ) and your language was not terrible. trust me dearie, i have read some which has the language of a tribal area. as i am not cruel, i shall not point fingers. maybe with "observation and deduction", you'll find out. have you read the "sign of four"? you'll find some interesting details there. got to go. hope you continue this.
Olive Hue chapter 4 . 2/10/2002
The cuteness! Do you think you'll ever update this? I hope you do, because this could be a VERY good story. Not that it isn't already, but now I'm rambling. Anyway, I love it so far, and I hope you'll continue!
powerleca chapter 4 . 12/16/2001
Awww, how cute!

please do continue

I like the sister's POV, but too much of it could become just that, too much.
Pretty Soldier Ghetto Brat chapter 4 . 12/13/2001
Write...more...please!
WeyrdSister chapter 4 . 12/3/2001
This fiction does not show a Sherlock Holmes you would find in one of Doyle's books, but nevertheless it is very sweet and I want more!

Please write the next chapter!
aen chapter 4 . 11/28/2001
Good, I like both styles, and you could carry on in either depending on where you are planning to take one!
Kit Thespian chapter 4 . 11/17/2001
Eep! Another Sherlock romance! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! More soon!
Moonrose1 chapter 4 . 11/13/2001
OOOOOooooooohhhh! As in ooh! Cool! I like, I really like. I hope it isn't done...
L.A chapter 4 . 11/13/2001
Yes, very good idea you have here. Seeing it from Sophia's point of view (from her journal) is much more interesting than from Watson's POV when Sophia and Holmes are alone. _ I like both ways.
Maggie chapter 4 . 11/13/2001
Hey, this is really good so far. I really like your Sophia character. Please continue soon!
Someday Sara chapter 1 . 11/13/2001
Hello, Hannah Holmes! "Sophia" is excellent! It's a very sweet story and just the right amount of romance - it doesn't make Holmes look all sappy or weak. I love it, please continue!
L.A chapter 3 . 11/13/2001
My that was nice of Watson to give up his ticket to Holmes. I was surprised when Holmes told Sophia to call him Sherlock. He really does like her. Are you going to show us a little bit of how their date went? _ I would love to see that.
L.A chapter 2 . 11/10/2001
Oh I love it! *giggles* Poor Watson had to drag Holmes to the station but when he finally did meet Sophia he sure liked her didn't he? This is just wonderful Hannah, I'm so much, looking forward to reading some more!
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »