Reviews for Familiar
miinie chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
liked it, good story

xox
Amethystars chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Wow, what a great take on Jared during those brutal moments. You really did a good job getting inside his head.
familydontendwithblood chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
poor jared [

i really do like him
LilMelxx chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
this is the first fanfic ive read for the host, i really love the book.

i think u did really good at capturing jareds emotions!

lol now im going to go find more!

Lilmelxx
Miles333 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
That story ROCKED! You did an awesome job on Jared's POV, and the title is great too. This was was my first ever fan fiction for it that I've read. You should totally write more stories for The Host (and SOON). Got that? :D Great job!

Thanks for the fantastic read,

-M3
harryhermionerw chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Awesome story, I loved it! I can so see this happening, too. )

Amazing job!
lahunnybee chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
That was really good! It was written so well! And grammar and spelling and everything was really awesome!
Sakiru Yume chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Wow, that was pretty well written. I liked it. He does have temper issues, doesn't he?
gone11111 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
This piece of writing is brilliant! "The Host" was an unbelievably amazing novel, but your portrayal of Jared blew my mind away! You TRULY captured what I believe lives within Jared's mentality. Marvelous job!

-Sara
nothingheretosee chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
that was amazing! i absolutely loved the host and that story was so very right on! wow! that is exactly what i would think poor jared would be thinking right at that moment! i really do think jared is a poobut in that scene... it would have been much less painful for everyone for him to just embrace her like he knew he wanted to...

*sigh*

but no

he didnt

love this story! i would love to hear more about the host from u!

eamc
miranda chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
believe it or not i have not read the host yet but i've grasped the concept of it by reading the summary. that story was AWESOME.i can't criticize you because

1.i haven't read the book

's nothing to criticize regardless, cause your an amazing writer.

and don't let anyone tell otherwise.

with love as strong as bella and edward's relationship(ok maybe not that strong),~Miranda Lovett~
Ete Soleils chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
!

can you PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE continue this? It's so amazing. I had to remind myself more than once at the end that this wasn't written by stephenie meyer. Omg, this is so amazingly good. its exactly what i would expect jared to be thinking at that moment in the book.

you should do the rest of the book in his point of view! and i usually don't go for the fics that are about the same book, in a different POV, but i totally will if you continue. And i know it would require a lot of time and work, but it would be completely worth it, i think.

so far, i haven't read a better host fanfiction. :]
ForeverWasteAway chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
oh wow, this is amazing!
spidermonkey17 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
PLEASE continue! do the Host in Jared's POV!
KlutzyQT chapter 1 . 7/18/2008