Reviews for Truth or Dare?
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Ah SoRiku...just as awesome as AkuRoku...and Xigbar/Demyx *snerk*...i loved it! It was so cuuuute! Good job!
Suzuki Ai chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I really liked this xD. The first sentence sounded like somebody was going to have an orgasm xD

"Yes, yes, YES! I'm gonna…."

But then

I was like o.o xD. Soo faving this xD
zapid chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Very cute (and sexy) story. I like that Riku has "kissed tons of girls," because I feel like he would have for some reason. *shrugs* I think that, realistically speaking, there would have been more than two truths before the action started, but whatever works. Good story!
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
woop XD more
Illyric chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Nice! I thoroughly enjoyed this- two thumbs up! And a new favorite!
55fallacies chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Truth or dare between Riku and Sora doesn't get any better ;D *swoon*
Demon Vampire180 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Wow... I loved that. I've never played the game but have read the manga... You're a really great writer. :D Awesome job.
Kunoichi-Shea chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Very cute . Nice fanfic
Shara Sherenia chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Gee, I don't know what struck me to read this fic. I'm sure I'm not a yaoi fans nor I'm rather...well. Riku is the pefect man here to begin everything! Good job!
thunDaClap chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I loved it!

You know, those first five words got me interested at first ;)
sweet aldebaran chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
ooh. how steamy.

i wished they would have played their game just a little longer, but all in all, it was great.
Filosofa-de-Porre chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
O.O...MAN...i think ill need some blood tranfusion after this... its REALLY good! Not a full-fledged lemon for me(but im a MEGA-pervert[in your FACE, jiraya!]) but dude...this story simply threw my sleepyness out of the window...

RikuxSora is LOVE n.n and Kairi is a Bitch n_nv
Faux Kae chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
wow..Interesting. I liked it. Could've been longer. But then again I like the way you placed it. Mabe you could make a sequeal? And actually Fan fic instead of a oneshot? ya know maybe...after what happened. But anywho i'm getting ahead of myself GREAT STORY! *hands over a cookie*
morlea chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Hey _

I never actually saw KH but I liked this. So I might go and watch it sometime XD

Hope to speak to you soon!