Reviews for Linger
sheeiur22 chapter 32 . 1/17/2011
Thanks for that. I am really enjoying reading this.
Modern Audrey chapter 32 . 9/20/2010
I enjoyed it while it lasted! Especially the first few chapters; I love NM angst:)
wonderfulstory chapter 16 . 1/13/2010
You are an amazing writer. I am addicted to this story. Emotions are raw. I hope you finish it.
MiaBabyy chapter 3 . 9/6/2009
I'm really falling for this story

:]
teambellaedward chapter 32 . 7/3/2009
that was cool :)
barbiedoll123 chapter 32 . 7/2/2009
accept the challenge edward
xx.FrequentlyDazzled.xx chapter 32 . 7/2/2009
You've Updated! :)

Yay!

I hope everything is well. :)

Accept or Challenge... hm i wonder.
LivsMom chapter 5 . 7/2/2009
Ok, I have to stop here until we come back. Yo've got my crying and that just won't do for driving 3 hours to visit family. :) Can't wait to come back though.
LivsMom chapter 4 . 7/2/2009
Ok, please tell me that he heard and saw this! Poor Bella.
LivsMom chapter 3 . 7/2/2009
Yay for distracting them. Of course that I hate that Edward feels so hollow and torn, and that Bella had to kiss Mike (Eww), but this was great. Especiallys eeing that he (Ed) decided to stay around her, even if he doesn't show her he is there.
LivsMom chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
I like seeing how Bella decided to rejoin the world; only Charlie could do that for her. I am a bit surprised that she chose Mike to go out with since he's so demanding, but I guess that makes it easier to call it off later if you choose to.
LivsMom chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Found this last night and saved to read later. I know I can't finish it today, as we're heading out for the holiday, but I wanted to start reviewing each chapter. I'm on C3, but wanted to start at teh beginning. I really like this first chapter, seeing Edward's crumble and thoughts; how he decided to return.
blocksofcolour chapter 32 . 7/2/2009
I just realised something. If Alice watches their future, she's going to see what's about to happen. But if Jasper is outside, then it's a peep show for him too. Poor them.

But lucky for Bella & Edward if he finally gives in. Which I want him to.
icefang7 chapter 32 . 7/2/2009
so glad you are back! i have missed this story! thanks,

and i can't wait for more!
blocksofcolour chapter 31 . 7/1/2009
I love this story! It's very sweet, and sometimes, quite funny.

One thing I would like to know, does Emmett know about Bella and Edward having a sex life yet? Because I think if he finds out whilst they are there, it would be pretty hilarious.

My favourite bit: "Though extremely tiny, Alice was capable of inflicting severe damage to anyone foolish enough to try attacking her." I thought it fitted her to a tee.