Reviews for Full Metal Scoobies: A FMA & BTVS tale
Shinzochi chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
wow awesome story, i am very much looking forward to seeing how things wil change with the next chapters (_)
Jedi Bleiddyn chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
I do hope you continue this and after watching the newer Brotherhood revision, could see that gelling with Xander
Random Jonin chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Just wanted to see if your muse/creativity had sparked back on this and if so which canon you would be following.
AlexaGeorge chapter 3 . 8/16/2009
this story is amazing! i wish you would keep going with it! :D
Witch Shade chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
I very much enjoyed this fanfic, and I hope that you decide to continue this. This is a very fun read of FMA and BTVS athough I didn't watch Buffy religiously like my sister did. But I did watch the arc where Willow became evil due to grief over loosing Tara. I hope that you continue this. It's been faved. :)
Lord Rebecca-sama chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
dun dun dun. XD i like this story. update soon!
Morrolan chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
Looking forward to the next bit.
Vi chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
nice start, i really like it, but i think there is some stuff you need to clear up, and please tell me you arn't making willow evil, i like willow... oh, and you do realize you made ed 13 right, because he was 10 when he tryed to bring back his mom, and you you said "three years later"
The-Living-Shadow chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
great chapters XD

dose willow look well...like a demon? (when she had black eyes?) or dose she only look like that when she is really angry (is she a demon now? or a dark witch?)

willow was and is my fave character is the show XD

It's great Xander is a main character (since it's always Buffy) makes it more interesting.

Update soon XD