Reviews for Judgement Tempered
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Very good.
Dreams Of Naughtiness chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Loved it! Dariel was a sexy character with his firm approach and Faramir was admirable in taking the punishments well, and being dedicated to his archery. Thanks for the fic!
vectis chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Lovely to see another update from you.

You always seem to find unusual and inventive themes for your stories and this was no exception. I don't usually read Faramir based tales, but, somehow, yours are hard to resist.
elenardas chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Another tale of Faramir! Glee! I love so much your tales, please keep writting, and thanks to share with us.

Anxiously awaiting for anoter one (old or no !)

MF
Susan W chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
OH! For me? :) :) Most Excellent! At least you did decide to post something, even an older tale. I will anxiously look forward to seeing what you do for one (or both) of the bunnies I gave you. :) :)

I love these early, formative years of the brothers 'Mir. They help us see who these characters are and how they developed into the great men they became.

Poor Faramir! Dariel's punishment by spanking was awkward for the youth, Faramir, however, I'll bet that is one lesson he'll never, ever forget.

"“Yes, cadet Hurin. It seems we have discussed the ‘what’ and the ‘where’ but we have yet to unravel the ‘why’ . . .or the consequences. . .!”

“The-the consequences, Sir. . .” the suddenly very apprehensive youngster whispered." EEP! :(

"“Yes you do, Faramir. I intend to apply this much needed discipline to an entirely different portion of your anatomy!” Faramir swallowed hard against the sudden realisation of just what the Commander intended, his actions made clear when he patted his lap. “Let us not delay, Cadet Hurin, we would not wish you to be late for your appointment with your Father, would we?”"

Poor kid! Dinner with family will not be a pleasant event with an awfully sore bottom. sheesh! He'll not be able to hide this fact from his father and big brother. ;) I guess we'll never find out how that went.

He was embarassed over the punishment, but at least it was not in front of his peers and he'll still get to compete in the archery contest. Yay!

Perfect having Fara being such a good archer. It's something he would have been working at for many years.

Hmm! I wonder what this was about.. "It is also recorded that Cadet Hurin did indeed experience the Commander’s summary justice on many occasions. . .though that is indeed another tale and one that Steward Faramir, Prince of Ithilien would like to consign to the darkest, dustiest, most remote corner of the archive." ;) :) hint hint!

Looking forward to more tales! Thanks for writing!
eiluj chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
I haven't read your other story, so I don't know if anyone has ever pointed out to you that your OC's name contains the Sindarin *feminine* suffix "-iel" (from "iell," which means "daughter" or "girl"), found in such names as Galadriel and Beruthiel.
acacia59601 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Is there any chance we will hear of the other tale that Faramir would like hidden? This story was great! Even though Faramir was pretty miserable by the end, he got off pretty lucky!