Reviews for Fairytale Fail
EternalFalsity chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
too cute i love the little versions of the hitachiin twins
EternalFalsity chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
cute story
Adorable Reader chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
That was sooo cuuuteeee
Is dead chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
omg this is so sweet! my poor little heart cant handle how freaken sweet this is! omg its adorable how Hikaru makes it up to Kaoru awww 3 i love love love LLOOVVVEEE this!
AnnoCat chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
I have embarrassed myself in my household for squealing so many times, plus lost my voice in the process. I blame you for it, but you know what? It was totally worth it. u

You should make more! X3
S.L. Gibbs chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
"Me and Hikaru are going to be king and queen and live in a humongous castle in France, and we're going to marry each other and have babies!"

Kaoru is a boy who is wearing a pink dress and wants to be a princess and that was the part that made me laugh most
Princess Ellie Hummel chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I think I may have already commented on this but this story is sooooo cute!

Also, in your authors note at the end you mention something about a kiss in the menga, do you remember what chapter that was in because I don't read it but I'd love to read that part. :D
RaInbOw-M0nk3y chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
OMGEE. I find both of these stories cute and adorable.

for the first one, i knew Hikaru was going to change into a frog of sorts, but didn't expect him to put the prince suit with the mask, genius.

as for the second one (its fresher in my mind, since i just read it) i thought they would leave the light on but kaoru and hikaru would b hugging, and kaoru would provide hikaru with hair so he could sleep in the dark.

...or something like tht.

hehe, my version was much more perverted (it could have been the hair, but it could also have been the crook of the neck! hurrhurrhurr!)

anyways, i liked this short stories! D

laterz

** r. M. **
FredandGeorgefreak chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Cute!
mochiusagi chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that was cute!
Stupid Cow chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
KYAAAAAA so cute! :D
Yumi-chan-likes-chainsaws chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I was in stitches reading this! Its so cute and funy! Poor lil' princess Kaoru!
TakeMeIntoYourWeb chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Omg! so KAWAII
cuteandcuddly chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
OMG! This is so cute! I love it! This is so cute! Haha, poor Mr and Mrs Hitachiin *clicks favourites* There we go. Yes I have read the manga. That was my favourite part! I was so shocked that Kaoru kissed Hikaru, I wish he kissed him on the lips too. Maybe if my dream is granted it will happen later in the series. I'm getting volume 13 tomorrow, I'm so excited.
Miniji chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Aw, so cute! Very adorable, very age-appropriate, etc. It's darling.