Reviews for Odd Man Out
KatzeIason69 chapter 29 . 4/26/2014
this was wonderful that I so wish that it didn't have to end cause it just feels like it's to soon when it's not. I'm also glad you finished it because their is a lot of author's that sometime don't finish their work and just stop somewhere in it. so I'm glad you didn't and man am I going to miss reading this story but you know when I'm in the mood i'll more then likely read it again. let me know if you will be doing other hardy boys stories ok.
bhar chapter 29 . 2/16/2014
Hmmm, nice wrap up. I'm glad you decided that Fenton wudnt suddenly have a complete change of mind and forgive Joe. This is more realistic. I'll definitely read and re-read this story many more times. Good for you, to keep at it all through these years. More often than not, if a story gets stuck, you feel like abandoning. I'm glad you didn't. I do hope you are going to write more stories:)
max2013 chapter 29 . 2/15/2014
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I have really enjoyed this story-you are a wonderful author. Thank you again.
KatzeIason69 chapter 28 . 11/17/2013
wow...this story has always pulled me in. I have really enjoyed this story very much and I know it will more then likely come to in end and I suck's but hopefully there will be more to come. like the saying goes when one door closes another one open's. )*
max2013 chapter 28 . 11/16/2013
Oh. yeah! Now if Fenton will just swallow his pride? Great resolve, didn't see it coming, but really liked it.
max2013 chapter 27 . 11/9/2013
Oh, this is soo not good! fenton does have a point about his reputation being on the line, but saving Frank and Joe is more important right now! Get with it Fenton and save your sons and now yourself.
Platero chapter 26 . 11/2/2013
I am very happy to re-read this exciting story I hope to update more frequently.
Before I was Albany - now I'm Platero.
Update soon
max2013 chapter 26 . 11/2/2013
Yeah your back! Great chapter!
Wendylouwho10 chapter 25 . 10/20/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
barb chapter 25 . 4/17/2013
not sure if you were waiting for a review to continue the story...but I am in suspense. Please finish! Enjoying it very much. Thanks for writing!
KatzeIason69 chapter 25 . 3/30/2013
really great story you have going here truly one of a kind. I soooo hope you will update or finish this story some day. :}
Guest chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
amazing
max2013 chapter 25 . 1/10/2013
I really, really love this story. Your take on the characters while not purely canon is very well done. Please, finish this story.
soaringwren chapter 25 . 1/7/2013
I love, love, love the story! so keep, keep, keep on writing!
Stinkbug chapter 25 . 1/2/2013