Reviews for A Thought and a Shadow
caddyls chapter 6 . 2/25/2009
So amazingly beautiful. It all just flowed and made sense in an undescribable way. Choked me up at the end, even. Thanks for writing such an amazing fic. :3
Ruby Love chapter 6 . 2/20/2009
Oh god this was beautiful. I'm crying.
DooBaaDee chapter 6 . 2/16/2009
Stories like these always leave me with this longing. I can't remember what I'm missing, though.
sophiii chapter 6 . 2/5/2009
Oh sweet baby Jesus. I'm a really emotional person. I cry a lot. A LOT. Even childhood photos make me cry for no good reason. And sad fanfiction often makes me shed a tear or two. But this was just something else.

I think I started crying when I found out Riku tasted like sea-salt, and it just got worse after that. Especially the Axel and Roxas-scenes, they were just so so so so so so so sad. I went freakin' hysterical ! D: I couldn't breathe cause I was crying so hard! You almost sent me to an early grave. "Six weeks and two days" might just be the prettiest thing I've heard in weeks. It was all so heart-breaking!

Yup, it didn't really line up with the actual storyline of KH perfectly, but it didn't matter at all. I was totally carried away with this story, I didn't have room in my mind for the way things really went.

The best part of all had to be - okay, I can't seem to find it anymore, but the part where it jumps between the Riku/Sora-scene and the Riku/Roxas scene. It was just wow. And yes, it made me cry. And oh the AkuRoku scenes. I must have said something about them already, 'cause I'm getting the weirdest sension of deja vu. Err.. oh right. The smut was well written! And... Yes, it made me cry. I'm feeling a bit pathetic right now.

If I have to say something bad, it would be that some parts of the text were a bit tiring to read - I'm really lazy even though I'm a quick reader, and some parts seemed to be in really long bits. So I couldn't really keep my eyes on it, y'know?

It's always a joy to find a brilliant writer, and you are a person like that. Just wow.

Oh and ps., the prologue of KHII made me cry aswell.

pps. A LOT.
Bonita Son chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
That was damn brilliant! It’s so well written, it’s just like you’re there experiencing it yourself. Everything felt real. The ending made me want to cry. I never did like how in the game, Roxas couldn’t be his own independent person. It seemed like everyone was just using him (except maybe Axel) and at the end he couldn’t have his own life. This story truly articulated how unfair it is to be a Nobody.
Party in the Afterlife chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
I worship you. I really, really do. That was so beautiful and the end actually made me cry.
Triforce Chica chapter 6 . 1/22/2009
Absolutely beautiful and heartbreaking!
Pathetic Otologist chapter 6 . 1/20/2009
I hate you.

You suck so much.

I'm bawling my eyes out.

This is such a wonderful representation of Roxas,

I'll recommend this story to ANYONE who knows how to read English,

because that's what the truth is about it;

there is no 'why' only moments in time,

only memories.

And it never really will be fair,

that the nobodies never did get their chance.
Tunazap chapter 6 . 1/14/2009
This was amazing, I could not stop reading it. I wish I had something intelligent to say, but you left me speechless. By far, this is the best Roxas centric fanfiction I've ever read.
Lil Tanuki chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
"Dunno," he said, then as an afterthought, "starts with 'S'."

I love That Kairi's line is there. Ugh! (Rest assure, this is a very good ugh) And then you put Riku's line in, and Roxas thinking it was 'Right." Ugh! I love you even more for that! (see? Good.)
Lil Tanuki chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Ack, it's getting late and I've no time to give a decent review. "He came into existence, despite the circumstances, in much the same way as any other human being in the universe did: naked and screaming" That first line got me hook, regardless of the content I was going to finish this story. All the little things in this chapter made me happy. Especially Roxas' little glimpses into Sora's life, the almost remembering, and enjoy Aerith's food. Ah! And him wearing Riku's clothes was priceless.
12q chapter 5 . 12/19/2008
I'm just - I've read it again, and it still destroys me completely. It's simply beautiful.
LickSkillet chapter 6 . 12/18/2008

I am about to cry, you wonderful writer.

God this is so touching. I feel so badly for Roxas, and GOD it makes me love Axel all the more, and it makes Riku so... loveable and hateable, and then there's Sora who pretty much knows everything there is to know but he's lighthearted and amazing.

You express how the characters feel so WONDERFULLY. I am seriously tearing up.
Hitome-Chan chapter 6 . 12/4/2008
Do you realize that you almost made a seventeen year old cry? This has to be one of my absolute favorite stories on fanfiction and dammit if it doesn't want to make me be a better author. The emotion conveyed, the details, how incredibly canon it was (even if you said it wasn't entirely) all these things were simply amazing. I'm still trying to blink back sadness. Jesus. I will most definitely have to read all of your other fictions.

-Hitome-Chan :')
Hinna chapter 6 . 12/3/2008
Oh my God. This is history is brilliant. Just... you portraied Roxas beautifully, and I actually prefer this version instead of canon. We can /feel/ all the emotions and despair and all that, even if Roxas wasn't supposed to feel.

I started crying when Axel said "6 weeks and 2 days" because BAW he loved him but couldn't tell and Roxy left and - baw. ;_; Kept crying until the end of the fic.

I'll go check your other fics now~... but before that I'll go read some crack. To improve my mood, you know? Can't continue crying forever...
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »