Reviews for A Thought and a Shadow
HUTCCCH chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Three words. I love it.

Its a realistic portrayl of how Roxas joined the Organization, left the Organization, and everything in between.

And it made me cry. ):

Haha, I find it hard to play Kingdom Hearts now, because I start yelling at my T.V. about how stupid DiZ should just stop being stupid and leave Roxas alone to frolick in his happy world, or how stupid Roxas should just have let Axel take him back to the stupid Organization.

Amazing work.
YinYangDarkLight chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
I think it's amazing that you could write in third person from Roxas' point of veiw WITHOUT using his name. And I still knew who you were talking about when there were other guys talking with him. Great job!

I love your narrative so far too. I feel Roxas as numb most of the time but when he has things that feel Right, I feel the almost emotion he experiences. I don't know if that was intentional or not but it works so well with the story!

And it's quite obvious that Sora felt very strongly for Riku if Roxas finds comfort in his clothes.

As you can see, I'm falling in love with this story. So well done. I will return!

Keep writing!

-Yinnie
Lilly Lane chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
This was so sad...I'm crying right now. I'm running out of words to say and I've only written nineteen (as of that word) All I can really say is that I loved it. Bravo.

-LillY LanE
Must Have Done Something Wrong chapter 6 . 7/15/2008
You know, I've been reading fanfics for a few years now. Sure, different fandoms, but that's just how it is.

In my years of reading fanfics, I've never come across a story that actually made me cry. Sometimes my nose would stuff up, sometimes my eyes would burn, but I haven't found a story written well enough to make tears roll down my face.

Thanks for making me cry, I guess. It was an excellent story.
Kunoichi21 chapter 6 . 7/15/2008
Wow. W-O-W. That's all there is to say for this story. It's so full of raw emotion, even though it's not supposed to be felt. You've done an excellent job writing this, and how you did, I'll never know. It must have been a pain to type. But like I said, you did an excellent job. More than that actually. I suppose a more fitting word would be "outstanding" or "marvelous" or something of the sort. However, that sounds kind of corny, and I'm not a very corny person. At least, I try not to be. Anyway, I love this story. And my favorite chapter has proven to be chapter five. I'm sure you know why too ;). You'll have to tell me sometime how you managed to write so much. Usually when I'm typing in Microsoft Word, I can only get about six or seven pages. Think you could help me at some point? That is, if you have the time. If you don't, oh well. I'm sure all I need is practice. Anyway, I hope you had fun writing this, and I hope you have fun writing in the future. Ja ne,

Kunoichi21
sottov chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
i read this on lj first, and i just want to say that i love this and i think you're an awesome author. i'm glad you got an account because i feel really awkward commenting on lj! *haha*

but yeah, i love your fic and i can't wait to read more. :)
psalmofsummer chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
Ok... this may be my favorite story on the site... I really have to wonder why it doesn't have many reviews... a mystery indeed.

Keep it up! I really want to know what happens next and the way you write the characters is wonderful.

Yay.

Nora
Ionai chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Intriguing. I abandoned for several months, bored with the generic crap that people kept uploading, and never expected to come back to find something as interesting as this. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your story.
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6