Reviews for Healing of Mind & Body
BananaSpice chapter 2 . 10/11
It's called an hourglass.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/28/2014
I think you should make it were Ron gets pregnant.
Irena chapter 18 . 3/13/2013
AnimeisSIN chapter 14 . 1/7/2013
Loooooool! Those monkeys are pervs xD
AliceT.Hardwire chapter 18 . 4/24/2012
I quite enjoyed reading your story, was well written.
Inumaru12 chapter 18 . 6/11/2010
Gaaah! I love this, I really did like it. But I kinda wish I knew what happened after this. I mean what is going on with Kim, is she trying to find him or what? Anyway, great stuff, it made me really like more of the Monty/Ron pairing. :D
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Captain Zex chapter 18 . 12/13/2009
I've just finished reading both your stories and I must say they are amazing. It is 1:27 (in the morning), I'm tired beyond beliefe, I think I missed dinner and I still feel it necessary to tell you that I love these stories.

You nailed Monkey Fist and (depressed) Ron, but I only have one question...

Why haven't you won an award for these? lol

Ibinx Rae chapter 18 . 10/1/2009
Very good fiction

I thoroughly enjoyed how you wrote it and the plot you used. You also ended it very well, though it did leave me wanting for more.

I look forward to reading more of your works.

Happy Writing
Spica chapter 18 . 6/5/2009
Although I'm still curious about what happens next and if Ron and Kim would meet again. I thought your story was great. I haven't watched the show in a long time but it seemed like you did a very good job of keeping them in character.
MonkeyLi chapter 18 . 5/26/2009
Aw is that really the end? Sigh a sweet love confession . Monty could have told too, but never expected him too . To bad the story is finished now. It was great!
MonkeyLi chapter 13 . 5/26/2009
I am so sorry that I failed to comment on youany further. I will read the whole story right now! Great how he watchted that liquid snigger. Some slashy in every chapter .
VampireNaomi chapter 18 . 4/27/2009
You update too fast. I didn't even have the time to review chapter 17 when you already finished the story. Tsk, tsk, Lily. :D

Chapter 17

I liked Monty and Ron's interaction in the beginning of this chapter. Monty losing his temper because of Ron's antics is always amusing, especially in this case when Monty is trying so hard to concentrate on reading the ancient writing. The fact that Ron is the one who notices the sand trap bings an extra element of humour to this because it's fun to think that Monty has a tendency to get so lost in his work that he stops noticing what's happening around him - even when whatever is happening is vital.

This was a great line: “I believe that is the first thing that has made perfect sense so far. Run!” :D I loved that! It was one of what I like to call great KP moments in fanfiction.

That was an evil cliffhanger, I tell you.

Chapter 18

Just like in the previous chapter, I like the design of the traps that Monty and Ron have to face in order to get to safety. Your prose is fast-paced and yet descriptive, so it creates a wonderful sense of urgency in the reader. At least I kept urging the duo to get out as soon as possible.

The resolution of the story was maybe a little too fast for me. As much as I've enjoyed the sex scenes and the character interaction, I feel that the story hasn't offered many reasons for Monty and Ron to really care about each other romantically. The ending seemed to hint that Monty would have no qualms about simply forcing Ron into a relationship. I think that's an interesting concept that could be used together with his desire to control and possess power, but I don't seen any real love behind his motives. As for Ron, I could easily buy a case of Stockholm syndrome after everything he has been through, but real feelings is not what I see when I look at these two. Still, the last scene had some great emotional impact.

In any case, I have enjoyed reading this story and I'm a bit sad to see it come to an end. Your fic was one of the few Monty/Ron stories in which there was real tension between them and their issues weren't simply swept under the carpet.
VampireNaomi chapter 16 . 4/3/2009
This was a nice addition to the story, though I can't say anything detailed because it didn't push the plot forward very much. It did a good job of describing the atmosphere of the temple and Monty and Ron's surroundings. Their interaction was also love here.

I think this chapter might have benefited from being the first half of a longer chapter. When you post the next one, I think I'll have to read this one again to get back in the right mood about the temple. This one ended a bit suddenly. Anyway, can't wait for more!
VampireNaomi chapter 15 . 3/17/2009
I like this chapter; it functions as a good introduction to the events that will take place in the following chapters. Ron's thoughts about what took place the night before were interesting to read because it was nice to get some more insight into what's going on through his head. I kind of miss those conversations he had with Rufus in the beginning of the story. I'm sure his friend would be able to help him figure all this out.

The description of the sand storm was very well done. It really felt like I was there with them. :P

The ending was a good place to wrap up the chapter. I can just imagine that scene in animation. Can't wait for more!