Reviews for See You Next Wednesday
tommy5146 chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
Very good
deleted account tbh chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
You reposted chapter 2 as chapter 4... _

I loved this story. Especially the way you made them friends first and based their relationship off of that. I think a lot of people forget while writing that the best romantic relationships start as friendships. (:
Nobodyimportantatallnoserious chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
Alright, I love the story. You ended it perfectly, and its an amazing concept for the story. I was expecting a "Well, I did spend a lot of time goofing off with the host club instead of studying" somewhere in there but it was fine without it.

Dialouge was great, characters were perfectly matured, and Description was the best I have seen so far on
tomboy 26 chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
Beautiful .. ugh, my Haru/Hika and Haru/Tama heart is adding another one to her mists .. and the thing is that I'm loving Kao/Haru more than both of the others.

I loved this .. and I loved the ending.
Flippzy The Edward Slayer chapter 4 . 12/24/2010
I wonder if I ever thanked you properly for writing this story for me...(tis me, demon_kid_2), but I want ya to know that I absolutely loved this story always always always! Thank you soooo so much, and I hope you have a Merry Christmas!
rini anointed436 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Even though there's no epilogue, I'm satisfied with the way that you've ended this fic. It's cute how you portray KaoHaru as a couple. They have a good understanding between each other, which shows that their bond is strong (supposedly even better than it was with Hikaru). Hikaru did show maturity from the way that he's taking the facts that Kaoru told him and his reaction toward his and Haruhi's relationship. The way that he accepts his brother no matter what shows that he still has that deep love for him and really wants him to be happy. He is truly a "big brother" to Kaoru. (Their strong brotherly love is sure to make anyone's heart melt.) I like how you tie things together with "Wednesday," which makes the story flow well and end on a good note. Thanks for writing this KaoHaru fic. :)

You have improved somewhat from what I can see. Good job on the descriptions. They give me a clear picture of the situation. However, there are some grammatical and punctuation errors that I've spotted while reading this chapter. You'll have to closely study the proper usages of the semicolon and the colon and proper grammar structure.

For example, the sentence in the beginning, "The stress that had previously dominated her features has been alleviated a little and so Kaoru doesn't worry as much about her getting tired and having too many jobs: she can drop one of the jobs now and start getting enough sleep again," shows an incorrect usage of the colon. The colon is normally used to direct the reader's attention to a certain topic/subject (usually just one word) or indicate to the reader a list of things they need to be attentive about. Those two phrases could've easily be written as two separate complete sentences. In this sentence, "The transition from friends to a relationship could have been awkward; they remember how it was with Haruhi and Hikaru," the semicolon doesn't seem to be necessary because the two phrases can be written as two separate complete sentences since they're referring to two different subjects and it sounds awkward to me when I read it all bunched up like that out loud.

Don't feel discouraged. There's always room for improvement. It's how we grow and mature as humans. Keep up the good work!

Rini
xBeLlAbOoBuTtErFlYx chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
Love it
TeamAnime chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
YAY! KAORU X HARUHI! KAORU X HARUHI!
suaviorXchu chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
Aww, lovely as always my dear Bella. Very cute! (Though the twins should be together. D:)
Hedonistic Opportunist chapter 4 . 9/17/2010
I found myself really, really liking this - though I've left this fandom for the most part.

(I followed you here from Eljay).

Anyhow, you've got a lovely style - truly. It flows very well and there's a pleasant simplicity to it: it's not too flashy or pretentious.

And the way you write Kaoru and Haruhi is very refreshing. I like how you make their romance something very natural and simple – and I especially like how their relationship developed so seamlessly.

A lot of fanfic writers tend to make romance too dramatic, so it's nice to see a relationship develop naturally without all the unnecessary angst or drama. Sometimes people simply fall in love because they get along well!

I think the way you wrote them has something very “slice of life” to it – it's nice to read about two people being together because they're happy in each other's company and like talking to each other :)

I always thought Kaoru and Haruhi's relationship would be just like this – something that is full of trust and understanding.

Thank you for writing something worthwhile to read 3
Daughter-of-Light13 chapter 4 . 9/14/2010
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this already! I'm a huge KaoruxHaruhi fan, so finding this was very awesome! Everyone seems so Hika/Haru, which is fine, but I always thought Kaoru would be better for her.

Anyway, I love your writing style and how you stayed true to the characters yet still made it your own.

Beautiful job!
Mooi Mandy chapter 4 . 9/13/2010
This is really cute i like this story alot...it's good to read a pairing with either of the twins involved, where it doesn't end up a threesome. This is a wonderful story write more stories please. You ended this story beautifully...makes readers (or me at least) hope for a sequel...
nicluvly chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
I really enjoyed this little short story, your writing style is very engaging and the way you ended it was just perfect wonderful job! Instant favorite.
Dragon Knight Reina chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
So cute, I wuffle the KaoxHaru pairing! 333
liquidity chapter 4 . 9/10/2010
So nice to see you finished it! This is such a rarely written pairing, and the way you wrote them is so adorable. Kaoru seems like he'd be such a sweet boyfriend, and the way you wrote him completely fits the way I see it in my mind. Great job. :)