Reviews for Danse Macabre
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
Angst to the max! Depressing and painful.
I take it this takes place before 03?
You know how to pull on heart strings.
Aya Matsuda chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
Wow. That's all I can really say regarding this story. Ryo is one of my favorite Digimon characters and I thought it was fairly refreshing to see something non Ryuki. Great writing - a good balance between dialogue, description and characterization. Kudos to you. Although I haven't played the games (the Ryo I've only seen is the kid from Tamers), I loved the interaction between Ryo and his fellow prisoner. Great job! XD
s8Riot chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
I loved the internal conflict that you presented in Ryo and how it directly related to the external conflict (Millenniumon).

It was interesting to see how Ryo's final decision developed from beginning to end. Though it might seem out-of-character or an illogical decision otherwise (like I know anything about Ryo), you've written it in such a way that the conclusion is logical.

Excellent work.
Mabis chapter 1 . 10/31/2001
Delightful Day of the Dead fic, Faris. Love the supernatural elements of the fic; I thought it really set the mood well. And , of course, love the angst.

Great job.
Narumi chapter 1 . 10/31/2001
As I said when you told me about the premise...it reminds me of EA Poe meets Evita...which sounded quite promising. I'm so glad to see it came out better than I could imagine. Great idea, very creative! Wonderful job as usual!
Renn Ireigh chapter 1 . 10/31/2001
I REALLY like what you did with this- thought the fic was excellent.
Kyda chapter 1 . 10/31/2001