Reviews for Flawed
The Mind Of The Dragon chapter 8 . 7/23/2008
I love this story! The final chapter brings all the emotion together into one clean and lovely ending. Jack lives! So glad, although I have not seen the film, I kinda liked him!

Not only is this story very well written, it is written with a love of the characters that is apparent in every well chosen word. If someone who hasn't seen the film can fall in love with the characters, then the story is a very good one!

Nicely done lass, I hope you continue...and I hope to watch the film one day!
Ice Princess Xia chapter 8 . 7/22/2008
Aw, I am so happy as well that you let Jackie live! I'm thinking about writing a story including my own version of how the shooting should've gone. But anyway, I love this story! And a sequel would be awesome too. Have awesome summer fun though!
Joelle4 chapter 8 . 7/22/2008
Very nice story, well written.

While taking a different point of view, it stayed true to the movie, and Im sure the ending made more than one reader happier than the movie itself ;).
Hawaiichick chapter 8 . 7/22/2008
YAY! I can't tell you how happy I am that you kept Jack alive. What a treat. And I like how you described why Bobby had to mentally be ready to see Jack in the hopsital. I can understand that. Love the scene with Bobby breaking down in the shower and with Sofi being there to pick him back up. It was what he needed, a soft female touch...especially a sisterly or motherly one. And since Evelyn isn't there anymore, it was nice to see Sofi fill that role. Too many writers portray her as too one-dimensional of a character, so glad that you showed this other side of her and of her and Bobby's relationship. Pls, pls say that you will continue this with a sequel. Pls!
Ghostwriter chapter 8 . 7/22/2008
You kept Jack alive? Yay! (Does happy dance) Great job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ice Princess Xia chapter 7 . 7/21/2008
Another awesome chapter. I can tell that you put a lot of thought into it and I think we all understand why it took a while to post but it was worth the wait! I'm sad that tomorrow will be the last chapter but more excited than anything.
Hawaiichick chapter 7 . 7/21/2008
Yay, an udapte. I can understand how this one was a hard one to's a hard one to watch. Poor Jack! And poor Bobby too.
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 7/21/2008
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
Hawaiichick chapter 6 . 7/17/2008
Yay and update...and a flashback too. My favorite. Was heartbreaking to hear what happened to a young Jack. And nice to see Bobby was already in his portective older brother mode right from the start. And loved your observation about Jack being tougher than he true! From the movie, Jack looks vulnerable and sensitive, but somehow Garett Hedlund managed to make Jack also have an inner/core strengh. (Sad to hear there are only 2 more chapters left. No!)
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 7/17/2008
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip sie.
Ice Princess Xia chapter 6 . 7/17/2008
Aw, that is so adorable! Little Jack. Another awesome two chapters. I have a question though; the background stories you've told about all of the brothers seem really consistant with their characters in the movie so I was wondering if they were the real background stories or if you were making them up? Either way, they're really good. I'm just really interested in knowing for real, you know? Can't wait for the next chapter!
Hawaiichick chapter 5 . 7/17/2008 how you had Bobby describe the bathroom scene. It's always one of my favorites in the movie. I aboslutely loved this sentence: "Jack had got to the shower first that morning unfortunately for him I needed to take care of some business." Haha...poor Jack!
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Hawaiichick chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
Great story so far. I love how it shows Bobby's point of view of the events in the movie. We comprehend the scenes in the movie in our own ways, so it's always nice to get someone else's persepctive on one what a character was thinking. And Bobby's thought process tends to be the most suprising/unpredictable. Love that you have chosen him. And also love the little tid-bits we get about the past...those little flashbacks. Can't wait for more!