Reviews for State of Mind
Ale chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
Please please please continue this fic someday! I really like it and the idea behind it. I think it would make an amazing fic if you were to ever complete it.

It was extremely good, and I liked reading it, so I hope you will finish someday.
Mako-clb chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Oh, please say you'll add another chapter to this fic soon. I'm looking for it.
ladysakura31 chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
Aww i cant wait to c what happens next! I hope ur still writting this story it was just getting good XD
LiL PriNCeSs Me chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
I can't believe I never reviewed this! I feel like I'm horrible. You must update this, pleeeaaase! _

This story is sooo good. I love the way you write these guys.
ObsidianJade chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
Brilliant story so far, you write the characters exceptionally well, and I love the implications of your plot! Hoping you'll get back to this one at some point soon, I'd love to see it finished.

Jade
tath-chan chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Oh, I hope you don't end up taking this one down! Thus far it's my favorite of your current Saiyuki stories... Sanzo and Gojyo don't get enough non-yaoi time together in fanfic, and I love the way you characterize them. You do a great job exploring all the different layers that make them up, and of course they're hilarious (and occasionally rather touching) when stuck together.

At the moment I think you're the only good Saiyuki author still at work (at least for a genfic reader like me!), so I hope that life settles down for you soon and lets you pick this story and your other one back up. :)
Nbr8GotItMemorized chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
So I absolutely love it so far XD Please, please, PLEASE continue this because I like where it's going!
Mitsuru Aki chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
I love you! Having Sanzo and Gojyo channel each other's thoughts and the pain they're going through is a fantastic idea, although it most likely has something to do with being in the lair of the Akumu clan. It's amazing how they can read each other's minds and still have so much miscommunication. lol. I look forward to your next update, whenever you can, and I understand it may not be for several weeks. But that's okay, because this story will be worth the wait!
Torre58 chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
Loved this! You have a way of writing that's totally engrossing, especially that dream sequence.

The beginning part with Gojyo's internal dialogue was hilarious! And Gojyo-Sanzo dialogue is always fun!

Enjoy yourself at Otakon!
Illegitimi chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
You write probably the best Saiyuki fic around, I hope that you never stop entertaining us. Your four boys are always so well writen- you keep to the canon but also give them a little something extra to make them your own and still keep them interesting. I will always be a fan of your Sanzo (picture your four in the Roman Galdiatorum and me in a toga with both thumbs up).

You're the best, kiddo!
damm416 chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
I love how this story is going! We are going to Otokan also this year! have a great time!
silver-eyed chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
when are those two gonna figure out that they're linked? it might be the doing of the akumu clan youkai, yeah i think so. what's to stop sanzo from killing off the entire clan when he gets his hands on the maten sutra? well i suppose mister evil smile has a plan. well, keep it up! i look forward to more from this one! XD
blahsblah2001 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Yay, Sanzo abuse. May it rain down in torrents.

Telepathy is also good.
Baku-Bunny chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Oh this seems interesting! I really liked Sanzo's whole thoughts on moaning and asking for it harder! Dirty ass preist! XD! Oh well can't wait for the next chapter!
silver-eyed chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
lol, they're hearing each other, no wonder! cuz that kind of swearing just didn't sound like sanzo, heheh. anyway, this is quite interesting. i rather like this pairing as very few actually write these two. but anyway, again, i'd like to read more of this! XD