Reviews for See The Fall
Guest chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
Great story!

I love the UraharaxRukia pairing, and I'm happy I found this story.

This story hasn't been updated in five yrs. I'm so sad to see that it has remained unfinished.

Not sure if you still come back to this site, but I hope you do, and I hope you read this because I would very much like to see this story continue.
Lady Avotil chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
Hi!_

Oh, I really love this story so far!_

I especially like the fact that it is so detailed! I mean, wow, simply wow. The level of English is quite high as well and there most certainly is a fine balance between description and dialogue. The plot looks absolutely fantastic as well. I just finished rewatching the entire Soul Society Arc and so reading about the parts that were not shown in the anime is quite a lot of fun! Also, having Kisuke and Rukia in a relationship - a romantic relationship - is a great idea, in my opinion. Seeing how it will develop will definitely be interesting._

Keep up the absolutely fantastic work and please, please, please write and post the next chapter a.s.a.p.! I really, really, really want to see what happens next! Gambate!_
PoppyxHatake chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
i can't believe i'm into bleach fanfic! i thought only Naruto & a few other's existed... you won't belive but i just started watching bleach a few weeks ago! i know sounds crazy.. right! & 'see the fall' is the first bleach fic i read! & i can assure you its as good as double edged! it is so original!

waiting for more!

ja na
ReaperDuckling chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
This is really intresting, I can't wait to know where you're going with this - you keep catching me by surprise all the time... and that amuses me. Because I love surprises. And I have absolutely no idea of what you're planning for this story. That could be because I've been up all night reading and now barely can formulate enough brainpower to manage to keep my eyes open, it could be because I'm generally stupid, or it could be because you are awesome

I prefer, hope, and honestly think, that the last option is the right one, but it could also be a small mixture of all of them.

Ehm... well... Ehm... I'm kind of getting of topic here *giggles nervously and with an annoyingly shrill voice*... what I wanted to say was... this story rocks my socks, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter :D
Violentkitty chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
I'm so glad to read your story...I love Rukia and I also love Kisuke, wish there was more fics about those two... but thanks for providing me with one!
Crazy Jack chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
Awesome, I really loved this fic. I know you haven't updated in... two years, but if you ever get around to it, I'd love to read the rest. It's really wonderful. :)
arsenous elation chapter 3 . 1/16/2010
Please continue and update soon! :)
rukia-chaaaan chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
I really wish that you can already update this story NEXT WEEK because this is one of the most unique RukiHara stories ever written. You have fluidity in your writing style and your story really dwells on parts that remain unresolved in the anime and manga until now.

And of course, I have greater preference for crack pairings. It makes stories more challenging to write (and for me, more worthwhile to read) and for you to attack it on a somewhat RukiHara angle really intrigues me. I just hope it would continue that way in the future and not end up in the usual cliche-ish IchiRuki tandem.

And I really hope that you will receive this review. I am willing to wait for the update but I hope it won't take that long. And of course, as long as the next chapter is long-like more than a thousand words [kidding! )]
lol chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
“Then I’m an idiot with a big mouth. How wonderful.”

Dialogues are funny.

I dont know why you have stopped but it is a very beautiful story. I hope you realise that. And, I really do wish you continue.
Bloody Vyvyan chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
i really like this chapter :] and will be awaiting the next chapter
Sweet Scrifice chapter 3 . 11/3/2008
Really funny! Speacially the talk about pussys xD! Urahara is really in character so is Yorouichi lol! I can imagine him asking her to put the skirt on! Please update soon!
Qualapec the She-Wolf chapter 3 . 10/16/2008
This. Is. Great! All the things that I usually say about your writing apply. But one thing that I really, really love about this is that it's so subtle. Kisuke's staring at her the entire time, but he doesn't seem aware that he's attracted to her. I don't know if you did it on purpose. But either way, kudos!
IVIaedhros chapter 3 . 10/15/2008
A little slow, but it's all in the name of setup. Looking forward to the next chapter.
book-sage chapter 3 . 10/15/2008
Yay for a review! I liked the conversation when Urahara got his special costumer. Keep up the good work!
IVIaedhros chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
The first meeting with Urahara is something that I'd always had trouble imagining. It was nice to see this interpretation of it. I hope you chose to continue this.