Reviews for pass life
Lady Hiroko chapter 6 . 12/16/2010
Eh I'm a little mixed as I don't care much for Sailor Moon but it's interesting. Though this should be in the x-over section.
Asunder Rose chapter 4 . 3/17/2010
please update
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 4 . 2/11/2009
ooh! what will yuuki think? and are the kids her old friends reincarnated? i should really start watching sailor moon again...

okay well back to my emails!
meow114 chapter 4 . 1/5/2009
plz update :P
Blob no. 1 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
This story's really interesting. Yuki as a reincarnated Usagi and Zero's master turns out to be Sammy. That's very original. I've never read a story like that before, I think. You should work on your spelling though. Or maybe get a beta reader to check on your grammar and posibly give you some more ideas for the story. Anyways, I look forward for the next chapter. Please update soon.
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
nice chapter! ah so sleepy... akfhLAKHKF Nnaanfdln zznznvh ;PUt739w od4 8t7?'[4T?487/n ou8tnd8y t/'[oi8dhn vlokuidvj iur tpouitg uyvvhozVSDzL nOAKUihy ak.z;UGAuog:UUOio

so THATS what would happe if i fell asleep on my keyboard...huh
Navigator101 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
This is really interesting I wanna see where this is gonna lead especially when she gets her memories back and the outers arrive as well Cross Academy is never gonna be the same lol. Are you going to put Hotaru in this? I love watching her and Usagi/Yuki interact.
W-Rabbit chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Your way of starting the story was interesting. I like this chapter. I am looking forward to your next chapter. Please update soon.