Reviews for Dating Remus Lupin
song min ah chapter 12 . 9/12
so cute :3
Goddess Lyra chapter 10 . 7/22
So good. So absolutely passionately perfectly fucking brilliantly good. I woke me hubby up out of a sound sleep for this one. We both thank you.
Goddess Lyra chapter 5 . 7/22
Beautiful, adorable and heartbreakingly precious.
Goddess Lyra chapter 12 . 7/22
I fell in love with the Marauders all over again. I LOVE your interpretation of them. So many sweet moments, an exceptional amount of LOL moments (makes reading on your lunch break at your work desk a bit disconcerting to coworkers) but just couldn't get enough. Sad to see it end. I especially liked how distinctive each boy was and how utterly beautiful in their frailty and damaged souls, just perfect.
Goddess Lyra chapter 2 . 7/20
I am so on love with this! I love the tweaking of their personalities. And the attention to period detail is refreshing and gives such a richness to it. I love Lupin, his connection to animals, the allure is heartbreakingly amazing!
Maxylicious chapter 12 . 7/2
Such a precious fic. It was extremely well written, and I only wish there was more! Good work!
CanisLupusHomoSapien chapter 12 . 6/26
That was really thought-provoking. This Remus was very different from what he's normally portrayed as. I really liked the way you had him act unattached to the world and the backstory of all the characters - for a while i thought they wouldn't find out about the little furry problem. You made me feel for Remus pretty much all the time, I would have loved more from his POV. Thanks for writing!
Helluvabutler chapter 12 . 4/17
This was such an amazing story! :3::3:3 Even though I cried, a lot, I really loved it. (Normally I cannot read drama cause I'm a major crybaby)
Anyways, thank you for writing this
fujoshixtreme chapter 12 . 11/24/2015
Oh geez oh geez this air his remission story :)
fujoshixtreme chapter 2 . 11/24/2015
Hahaha up here Siruis is the best dude!
Mo-chan98 chapter 12 . 10/10/2015
I have FINALLY finished and very sad I have done so, I was hoping it would go on forever. I have more love than I can even voice for this story, and all of your stories really. You are a magnificent writer and I can't wait to hear more from you. In fact, I'm going now to find something else of yours to read! Thank you, for this wonderful tale.
Mo-chan98 chapter 2 . 10/7/2015
I'm only a little ways into this fic and I'm in love. It's absolutely beautiful, as is every story I've read by you.
Hana chapter 5 . 9/25/2015
1.I absolutely adore your writting style.
2.I really pity Remus right now:)))
LizzysSongs chapter 12 . 9/10/2015
loved it! brilliantly written. now I feel bad for my name being Lisa though lol xD no but really this was awesome
awn chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
Hmm. This definitely has an unusual twist. Good so far. Although I think that, in canon, the Marauders became friends earlier on, which is probably nothing but my personal interpretation, I think a plot where Remus doesn't befriend James, Peter and Sirius until fifth year works fine this far.
1,018 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »