Reviews for Dating Remus Lupin
rockandrosie chapter 12 . 2/17
This was wonderful. I loved it so much thank you!
YumeNouveau chapter 12 . 2/1
Yay this was such a cute story! Loved the concept of this last chapter, tracing back everyone's first loves. Sirius's was so so very him, and Remus's was really sweet! Peter's was expected but in the best way possible! I'm still a bit confused about Remus's car accident, cause I thought the woman with the necklace was his mom, there being nice to him before she pushed him? But the woman with The necklace was Naveen who saved him? Sorry I'm probably just confusing myself.
Can't wait to read more of your great fics!
YumeNouveau chapter 2 . 1/29
Oh Sirius... those dessert names he comes up with for Remus make me want to facepalm, as I'm sure Remus is doing inside as he's pretending to ignore the silly bloke! Really fun chapter, I love how Sirius getting a concussion only makes him SLIGHTLY more insane!
(And btw the phrase is "bite off more than he could chew" or "bargaining for more than he could handle" not "bargaining for more than he could chew")
YumeNouveau chapter 1 . 1/29
Don't know if you look at reviews for older stuff, but since I've only just found your work I wanted to say how much I love it!
Really interesting premise, I like how standoffish Remus is, and for good reason! Totally broke my heart when he thought Sirius was only after him as a bet.
And Sirius is just such a trouble maker, I just love how extra crazy you've made him, he's just the complete opposite of his name in every way except when it comes to his dedication to Remus. Thanks again for writing such amazing work that keeps me in love with these two amazing characters!
bleeb90 chapter 12 . 1/22
This was such an awesome story! I don't think I've ever read any with a background for Remus as I just read. And the drama... And the slash...Yum! Thanks for contributing this amazing story!
Mih Black chapter 12 . 1/12
So sweet and funny :)
Talkingupsidedown chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
I loved this chapter! Finally some emotion from Remus!
Talkingupsidedown chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
I seriously hope this never has another Peter POV ever again! I hate his POV he's so obnoxious. This story seems a lot more fluffy than your other one, I like it, but not nearly as much as your other story. Kinda confused about remus's past I'm interested to find out it all. Sirius is SO annoying but somehow SO endearing? I love him but am forever rolling my eyes at his pet names for Remus
NeonDomino chapter 11 . 8/31/2014
Okay, so I accidently clicked post without finishing my review.

I love how insane Sirius is. How he just attached himself to Remus, and Remus really had no choice. He clearly would do anything for Remus, and he proved that - his main issue was that James knew first, or that James saw him naked rather than Remus' condition.
NeonDomino chapter 12 . 8/31/2014
I'm pretty sure I've read this story about four times now. I just really like it! :)
Cherrysinger chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
Did Remus know that Sirius was a virgin? It might make him realize how special he is.
shadowglove chapter 12 . 5/9/2014
I seriously wanted to hurt his mother. kudos on getting me that invested!
Luizals chapter 12 . 5/4/2014
Oh! Fuck fuck fuck. This was so breathtakingly awesome! At first it was quite funny, i laughed then i laughed then it started getting interesting but it was mostly funny, then there was thi bang out of fucking nowhere and i was like: NO, NO WAY IN HELL. OH FUCK. SHIT! Cryyyyyyyy, crying till your eyeballs are pushed out of your body from the pure and awfully despairing pressure of the tears trying to get the fuck out. Oh no! Remus, darling, baby, honey, love, how are, how could, why the hell did, oh fuck it! Lets just curse everything in sight and get done with it. Ok im better now, continue reading. I said it too soon, im not ok, not at all. Hate this fucking shit, and sirius! Shvjsjhdyvneyaksks. Remus my cherubim, you have to have the most perfect happy ending ever or else im going to go and kill the author. The end: oh, squeals!, he saiduqjcysiw . They love each other, awwwwwwwwww. Ok, the author may live.
maxie210 chapter 12 . 4/22/2014
I found this at 11:45. YOUR STUPID STORY MADE ME STAY UP TILL 1:13. I LOVE IT.
semira.gonsalves chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
I loved this chapter. I really liked how remus and sirius reconciled again. it was simple and that sinplicity made it cute they r soooo cuttteeeee together . I always go sewed...when I read bout them or when Sirius calls lupin those ridiculous pastry name .but my personal favorite is Moonshine . its adorable. and sirius is seriously so crazy and hyperactive and weird . meh !