Reviews for Dating Remus Lupin
Parnita chapter 12 . 6/17
This was the best remussirius fic i have read till now... Brilliant! This was brilliantly written, the plot & the dialogues, absolutely awesome.. Everything was awesome..
Loved james sirius remus & peter.. Even peter...
Remus complex character, sirius devotion & his passion& weirdness.. Loved the weirdness.. XD
I even liked other character like John& orton... Little sidney xhiang was adorable.. U gave a conclusion to everyone..
Hated that bitch of the mother... I was ready to kill her... Awful mother, she doesnt even deserve to be a mother...!
But this was great delight to read, every chapter was interesting not a dull moment.. The depth, the complexity.. I dont have enough words to describe how amazing this story was
Cba to log in chapter 11 . 6/1
Fantastic
Cba to log in chapter 12 . 6/1
I especially liked the creativity behind Remus and the oppressed memories
CBA 2 log in chapter 12 . 6/1
I really loved this. It's written really well and I think your interpretation of the Marauders is brilliant. I'm also going to review 2 more times so you have 1 thousand reviews
ChiffonShock chapter 12 . 5/18
I like the unstable main characters, it's like Sirius is on a permanent sugar high! And Stone Cold Remus was well done!
Wait, so the entire time, Remus didn't like Sirius?
Angelo Della Magnolia chapter 12 . 3/11
I have never read something that could make me cry, laugh and scream all in one chapter. This is litrally the best sotry I've read since, well...forever! I love the chapter titles and Remus's witty sense of humor, I also love how you portrayed James and Sirius!
rockandrosie chapter 12 . 2/17
This was wonderful. I loved it so much thank you!
YumeNouveau chapter 12 . 2/1
Yay this was such a cute story! Loved the concept of this last chapter, tracing back everyone's first loves. Sirius's was so so very him, and Remus's was really sweet! Peter's was expected but in the best way possible! I'm still a bit confused about Remus's car accident, cause I thought the woman with the necklace was his mom, there being nice to him before she pushed him? But the woman with The necklace was Naveen who saved him? Sorry I'm probably just confusing myself.
Can't wait to read more of your great fics!
YumeNouveau chapter 2 . 1/29
Oh Sirius... those dessert names he comes up with for Remus make me want to facepalm, as I'm sure Remus is doing inside as he's pretending to ignore the silly bloke! Really fun chapter, I love how Sirius getting a concussion only makes him SLIGHTLY more insane!
(And btw the phrase is "bite off more than he could chew" or "bargaining for more than he could handle" not "bargaining for more than he could chew")
YumeNouveau chapter 1 . 1/29
Don't know if you look at reviews for older stuff, but since I've only just found your work I wanted to say how much I love it!
Really interesting premise, I like how standoffish Remus is, and for good reason! Totally broke my heart when he thought Sirius was only after him as a bet.
And Sirius is just such a trouble maker, I just love how extra crazy you've made him, he's just the complete opposite of his name in every way except when it comes to his dedication to Remus. Thanks again for writing such amazing work that keeps me in love with these two amazing characters!
bleeb90 chapter 12 . 1/22
This was such an awesome story! I don't think I've ever read any with a background for Remus as I just read. And the drama... And the slash...Yum! Thanks for contributing this amazing story!
Mih Black chapter 12 . 1/12
So sweet and funny :)
Talkingupsidedown chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
I loved this chapter! Finally some emotion from Remus!
Talkingupsidedown chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
I seriously hope this never has another Peter POV ever again! I hate his POV he's so obnoxious. This story seems a lot more fluffy than your other one, I like it, but not nearly as much as your other story. Kinda confused about remus's past I'm interested to find out it all. Sirius is SO annoying but somehow SO endearing? I love him but am forever rolling my eyes at his pet names for Remus
1,001 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »