Reviews for Dating Remus Lupin
keshaluvsRob chapter 9 . 8h
This chapter was ridiculous funny... the last part. Sid was a bold little prick. And it was hilarious to imagine a jealous Sirius! Love your Remus!
keshaluvsRob chapter 8 . 13h
Yay, they're reunited and it feels so good. I'm glad that Remus is now with the Potters... and happy 'cause he's the perfect manly bloke who cooks... and Sirius cupcake!
keshaluvsRob chapter 7 . 8/17
Is it ok to want to know more about Lupin's past? I'm hooked up to this story.
keshaluvsRob chapter 6 . 8/17
Glad to know more about Remus' past. I'm enamoured with all the mushy names Sirius call Remus. The duel was incredible and Alfie too!
keshaluvsRob chapter 5 . 8/17
Your post- fracture humor was amazing. I was laughing my ass off all chapter.
keshaluvsRob chapter 4 . 8/17
This kind of relationship made me crack up... they're hilarious together. Sirius, like a crazy mutt in love and Remus so taciturn... excellent fic. I thought Remus was gonna kiss James, lol!
keshaluvsRob chapter 3 . 8/17
The best bloody date ever! Hope there's some fireworks exploding with the word date, yet!
keshaluvsRob chapter 2 . 8/17
I'm in awe for this enigmatic Lupin. And this crazy Sirius. Amazing chapter, having the time of my life with it!
keshaluvsRob chapter 1 . 8/16
Loving them already. Good luck to Sirius, romancing Remus!
AnimeFreak347 chapter 8 . 8/5
'Sirius if you stop this right now, I'll let you fuck me.I'm done with these gay canines. Like I had take a 5 min break to just let what happened sink in.
lakita2 chapter 1 . 7/6
You know, I read it a while back and every now and then I remember some dialogue or scene and then I have to read the entire thing, this has mesmerized me so.
Thank you for sharing this piece of art.
sorryspence chapter 12 . 6/10
I'm actually melting here... This is beautiful, thank you so much for sharing it.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 4 . 5/11
This is so good
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 3 . 5/11
I love how they're dating, except they aren't. But they are.

EXCEPT NOW THEY'RE REALLY DATING?!
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 2 . 5/11
Sirius's mania, James' general assessment of the situation - and of Lupin - Fabian's perfection and just... Lupin. Beautiful, beautiful Remus.
1,040 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »