Reviews for Dating Remus Lupin
Cococauldroncakes chapter 12 . 4/3
This is so so brilliant. I absolutely adore it
Cococauldroncakes chapter 11 . 4/3
Peter jumps to such wrong conclusions
Cococauldroncakes chapter 10 . 4/3
Such drama
Cococauldroncakes chapter 9 . 4/3
Sid is bold as brass
Cococauldroncakes chapter 8 . 4/3
This made me laugh so hard. I am so happy they patched things up
Cococauldroncakes chapter 7 . 4/3
This hurt my heart so much
Cococauldroncakes chapter 6 . 4/3
I am so happy that Remus fits so well into the group. I really enjoyed the different take on Remus's past. I love Alfie and I need a drawing
Cococauldroncakes chapter 5 . 4/3
This made me laugh so so much. Brilliant chapter. Sweet and hilarious. But how can Remus wear a silver cross if he is a werewolf.
Cococauldroncakes chapter 4 . 4/3
This is so funny. Such a roller coaster
Cococauldroncakes chapter 3 . 4/3
I love the idea of Remus being Dr Doolittle. It is so different from how animals usually fear him. I love how romantic this is. I love how witty Remus is
Cococauldroncakes chapter 2 . 4/3
This is so hilarious. I love the different characterization. It represents a fun twist.
Cococauldroncakes chapter 1 . 4/3
This is so brilliant. It is such a different take. I can't wait for Sirius to wear Remus down
AshenMoon42 chapter 12 . 10/9/2019
This is really good! Sirius is a bit OTT with his hyperactivity, but I love the realistic difficulties with starting a relationship with someone so private.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/22/2019
Is Liam related to Lisa and John by any chance?
Verystar chapter 1 . 4/21/2019
This fanfic was amazing, I'm so glad you took your time and wrote this! I don't remember the last time I laughed this hard. Also, the parts with
and his relationship with his father were very interesting as well. I find it cute how Sirius always gives Remus these although cringy but cute at the same time names. Keep up the great work!

-FriedEggsAndSausages 3