Reviews for What's Behind my Mask
Shio chapter 35 . 4/5/2013
I really love the story and i think it's the best Fai x OC story i've ever read. I would be really happy, if you would continue the story. But i understand that your health isn't the best, so i just hope you get better soon and write again. _
KnightCavalryGurl chapter 35 . 1/13/2011
Hua~ i read this all in less than two hours! T.T ... It's so catchy~! And im curious as to what happens next ~
Witchy276 chapter 35 . 8/28/2010
Omg, this story is GREAT! Plz update soon~!
Gotta Luv The Name chapter 6 . 8/19/2010
Your story is good and all and I'm trying not o sound harsh here so srry if I do but Midori doesn't exactally hide her emotions. She also doesn't seem like the kind of person the akatsuki wuld recruit. She hides her emotions about the same as the normal person. She hides her emotions less than I do!
Yorukifon chapter 35 . 3/9/2010
Please update soon!
Shadow At Midnight chapter 35 . 10/29/2009
I hope you get the next . . . three chapters if I remeber correctly at ch. 28 you said ten more chapter . . so, yeah, three chapters put up soon. I like this story.
lovelydasom chapter 32 . 3/15/2009
this is really embarassing. but i was like turned on by this.. ./. really embarassing. but that just proves how good it was? well, i for one think you need to be more descriptive in lemons. make the reader feel that they are actually in the situation... i dont have anything yet though. i think one of my lemons is really good. but idk... i just never post. so dont go and check my prof. or something... all in all. this story is really good! keep going :D
AbsoluteFayFan chapter 32 . 2/14/2009
Hmm, I never know what to say for lemon chapters but for your first one it was pretty good although I don't know what advice I could give to help improve...I'm no good at them either lol
strawberrypeach chapter 31 . 1/17/2009
Why won't chapter 32 load?Is anyone else having this problem?
strawberrypeach chapter 26 . 1/17/2009
I'm SO happy yu updated!

Please update again soon!
Haru no hana chapter 31 . 1/17/2009
Gah! I feel so happy \Ô/

I went to sleep last nigth and when I wake up... PUFF! New chapter o.o; I think I need to sleep more often... ._.'

anyway, if youre going to do lemon, just put a lot of sugar! *-*

And it does not matter if there is an actual scene or you just hint they made it, what matter is the readers imagination o.o' (or lack of love life )~

Adiau!
Haru no hana chapter 30 . 1/16/2009
AH! Im so in to your story!

I even logged in to drop a review \Ô/

You know that ppl com be really lazy, but I liked this so much that I overcame my lazyness

and logged in! MWAHAHAHAH! All the while downloading man u.u

So you see that my connection was not one of the fattest rigth?

Anyway! I like Midori-chi so much! One of my best friend is called Midori too...

And diferently from your midori, mine is sarcastic, sadistic and way more lazier then me /o_

I even used her as an O.C to one of my fics.. She plays Midori-chi in my fic Rubi XD

do yah know that midori means Green?

I was picturing your Oc with green hair becouse of that o.o'

but at one of the last chapters, I think you gave a description of her when in childhood.

It would be nice if you gave a description of her apearance at the beggining of the story, thats the only thing missing.

Also, it surprises me that this story is so lacking in reviews! It is such a cute fic! \Ô/

bye! n.n/
OMG-its-a-pen chapter 30 . 1/2/2009
This story is good! I can't wait for you to update.
Fai.-.D.-Florite.-Lover chapter 17 . 12/24/2008
*SQUEAL* i love love love love this story! i'm such a fangirl! *sigh* i want fai to kiss me...

oh, i wanted to tell you, the d in fai's name is like his ranking of magic. it's more like a title than anything.

anywho... KEEP WRITING MORE! I WANT MORE! it's amazing!
moonlightshade chapter 30 . 11/21/2008
I really like your story! Hopefully everything will work out for Fai and Midori...