Reviews for new life for Usagi
thatwritersdream chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
Please update again
princess moonie of the moon chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
i love this story, but you really need to work on you phrasing, spelling, punctuation and grammar, other wise its a bit hard to figure out what your trying to say, update soo please :)
Alycee Lanet chapter 6 . 11/4/2010
Yeah! A new chapter!
Silverstormshadow chapter 6 . 11/4/2010
YUS! the girls are finally in the picture :)

can't wait to see what happenes next!
Taeniaea chapter 6 . 11/4/2010
cool chapter
Taeniaea chapter 5 . 11/2/2010
cool story
Silverstormshadow chapter 5 . 11/2/2010
:) i like

its been awhile hahaha i think i need to go back and read the last chapter :)

but i like this short and sweet tells of more to come
Alycee Lanet chapter 5 . 11/1/2010
Glad you are back!
usagiyuuki chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
please make usagi/yuuki and hotaru a special vampire with extremely powerful power
Nachtwoelfin chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
This is the 1st vampire knight crossover I've seen. Well done but I do wonder how the inners betrayed her and where Mamoru was. Will Yuki/Usagi be with Kaname? Will she have power over the vampires seeing as she is the moon princess and they beings of the night? That could be really interesting.

Please update soon!
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
wow! wait what? i love the vk guys! can one get together with usagi or are they...enemies? bum bum bUm. great, amazing, fantabulouse work! i dont even like/watch/read sailor moon!
DavisJes chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
You need to use a spell/grammar check. Find better was to transition through the story instead of saying things like "skip to brake time" and it this case it should be break time. The spelling of brake you use is for like a care brake.

Few suggestions.

“Hi am Yuki Cross and this is Sayori Sakaba but I call her Yori.” Yuki said with a smile on her face.

Hotaru smiled back. “Its good to meet you Cross-San. Is your father the headmaster?” she asked as they sat down.

“Yeah thats him.” Yuki smiled at her.
Navigator101 chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
LOL Hotaru and Yuki are a lot alike and I wonder if Naru will figure out that Yuki is Usagi her old friend. I kinda pity Kaname I mean as soon as Haruka gets wind of someone liking her Koneko she'll try to kill him Vampire Prince or not lol. Does Hotaru know that Yuki is her princess and friend/sister?

Please update soon thanks Rogue
Taeniaea chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
Great Story!
DavisJes chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
Interesting idea crossing the two. Need to use a form of spell check.