Reviews for The Boundaries of Time
Chain Mell chapter 9 . 12/14/2010
...bastard.
099ckr990 chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
...well, there goes my last ounce of hope that this story would be updated again anytime soon...pardon me, i have mourning to do. if it means anything to you, i'll miss you terribly. ...i just wish that you were willing to at least finish this thing before you left. yet another addition to my WEEK FROM HELL, caps intentional: the permanent discontinued and abandoned status of one of my favorite authors and my all-time favorite GS and GS:TLA fic.
junkaccount chapter 9 . 8/22/2009
My friend Tornado-Fawkes told me about this story... And she was right, this story's phenominal! I hope you don't discontinue it...
Tornado-Fawkes chapter 9 . 8/19/2009
You really shouldn't put yourself down like that *gestures to chapter nine*. Personally, I think this fanfiction is brilliant and I'm really enjoying. I hope you can update soon.

PS: Alex is EVIL O_O
099ckr990 chapter 9 . 8/10/2009
THANK YOU TO THE POWER OF INFINITY FOR UPDATING!

and with such a fantastic way of working in the battle with Poseidon, too...plus Felix's hydrophobia, and a great dose of swampshipping, too...i feel like singing the 'happy happy joy joy' song from 'ren & stimpy' at the top of my lungs, complete with dance, regardless of how completely ooc that would make me and how completely freaked out my roommates would feel... just, while i know it's really fruitless to request, please please PLEASE don't forget about The Boundaries of Time again!

...please?
Illyric chapter 9 . 8/10/2009
It is not a crappy story! Don't put yourself down like that!

Besides, your descriptions are so realistic and so well written! My God! You paint with words on a canvas of 1's and 0's.

If you can, I hope you can keep this going. I will miss it dearly if you can't.
Insalia chapter 9 . 8/10/2009
Even if we have to wait a long time it was worth it! Really good chapter, I love how Piers kind of watch after Felix. I'd love to read more, I hope you'll continue even if you're not into Golden Sun anymore.
099ckr990 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
...yep, just saw your profile, specifically your stats for your stories... that you're seriously considering discontinuing this particular one...i have no right to, i know, but i'm still feeling crushed. ...at least Golden Sun DS was identified as being a) not just a whimsical rumor, and b) in definite development... i just feel like crying that my favorite Golden Sun fic may never be completed is all. _heavy sigh_ _despair_
099ckr990 chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
i'll just assume you've forgotten this one again, shall i?
FlonTed chapter 8 . 6/9/2009
This is a good fic. (: I can't wait for the fight to come. XD It is an anticipation.
Sakura Li-chan chapter 8 . 6/8/2009
Please write more!
Measured chapter 8 . 4/4/2009
Yay, you updated! Your Jenna and Sheba continue to be delightfully characterized, and I thought the Felix and Piers scene was really telling. :D

I LOOK FORWARD TO MORE!
Illyric chapter 8 . 3/31/2009
Nice! You're following the storyline really accurately, while injecting your own flavor, style and ideas. I love it!
099ckr990 chapter 8 . 3/31/2009
_gazing blankly_

...you...updated...knock me over with a feather, I'm that surprised...

...at least you didn't permanently forget this story...that and updated it with something that isn't shoddy in comparison to the rest...

...my only requests...please don't forget about it completely again...and update sometime in the next two months...(that seems a decent amount to compensate for possible real-life-invasions...)

...i'd probably be more enthusiastic and happy about this later, when my surprise wears off and i'm done contemplating about this recent addition to your story...thought you might like to know that...
099ckr990 chapter 7 . 3/26/2009
...please update this soon, it's far too intriguing to simply leave it at a cliffhanger. Do you have writer's block for this? Or is real life just getting in the way? Again, I ask, please update this soon!