Reviews for Dil Pickles is a Stealthy Penguin
TheFeelsWriter chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Everyone I have read always portrays Dil character awesomely and this is one of the best I have ever read. Keep it up!
Piratechief chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Wow, this was pretty awesomely written. You really got Dil's character in the writing.
lambtastic chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Aww BROMANCE:D lol they are so cute. I love this little story!
Amy CrazyGirl chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
lol! :)
UnluckyWriter chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
this is bloody brilliantly priceless! love it!
XthirteenX chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
omg this was so funny! haha box ghost, i love danny phantom. yes 'Thomas' haha donates blood to hungry vampires and even lets them try on his pants. jk lol i love this it was so cute and funny!
Synnerxx chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Aww, this was so cute. I love it! Great job!
SaltyDishwater chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Haha I love this. It's so cute. ] Dil is my favorite character, and you portrayed him so well. ] Great job. Bravo!

I can't wait to read more from you. .

~Salma
andhearts chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
So CUTE! :D Very lovely. :D I heart Tommy and Dil. They're my favorite.
Prince Izzy X chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Instantly faved! Dil literally IS a stealthy penguin! Clever fic! XD
Macbeth2 chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
This is such a funny story. Haha. No, he's not, is he? "I know this one dead guy who knows this half-dead guy named Danny..." Dill's so weird...
Shekke Xhae chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Ha! I loved it. (Nice moral by the way.) It is well written for something written at three in the morning. :)

~Shekke Xhae~
pantherpride1206 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
lol! that was an awesome story! this is actually the first rugrats ff i've read... tommy is gay... interesting choice. 5/5.
Midnyte Wolf chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
You know, for a fandom that has so little well-written fics, this was absolutely amazing. I mean, really. I was blown away. You did such a good job with characterization. The tone of the writing sounded so much like Dil.

And a pinch of slash on the side never hurt anyone. Not at all. In fact, I can't read (live?) without it!

Again, great job. Fantastic job.

Have my babies?
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Hilarious and totally Dil-ish!

Keep the good writing.