Reviews for He Let Her Down
seekerchasing chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Amazing and incredibly sad. i love well-written angst (which this is, btw). and i'm just gonna go off and cry now if that's quite alright with you
Taylor Harkness chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Good job with the story. It was so sad, though!
123-321 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
charli3 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008 killed Rose, serves him right to get a shock when he still thinks it's not over even when he shuts her off in a parallel world (again) with no hope of seeing each other again (because its forever and impossible etc...yeah like LAST time). STILL cannot believe he left her again, to BABYSIT his doppelganger! That's a little messed up don't cha think?
Nephilim.Maya.Aphrodite chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
well, as a fellow angust filled teenager, i recommened listening to songs, ones i like are: Slipped Away - Avril Lavigne, Behind these hazel eyes - kelly clarkson, teardrop - massive attack, hot - avril lavigne, wires - anthem, coldplay - fix you and A fine FRenzy - Almost Lover (Slipped away and almost lover are my personal favs!) LOL! I just felt you need help since you've started me crying now! LOL! I only cry at good stuff BTW! ;);(
JoeyRachel4Eva chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
:( Sad, but Amazing! Sorry I haven't reviewed your stories in a while, I've been really busy.

But I lived this!