Reviews for Where Do We Go From Here?
please continou
LPeck chapter 18 . 9/29/2013
W/G? WTH? Where did that come from?! That's just a little, no a lot disturbing ;-)
spk chapter 18 . 5/10/2011
Just found this and it's a great story. Love the twists you put in there. I can so see Spike & Tara together. I'm going to check out your other stories and hope that you wrote a sequel. :)
RedBadger83 chapter 18 . 9/29/2010
I love this fic. it's so good. I've been reading it for awhile. I couldn't put it down for like a week straight. I agreed with Jucificus, you should continue. I'm waiting to see what happens with everyone and when they find out about the new baby. Will they end up back in the other dimention to concieve another child after the new one? These are the ideas that are in my head at the moment. Really well written. Hurry hurry write some more.
JUCIFICS chapter 18 . 3/14/2010
you must continue this fic is great love it, cant wait for you to write more i want to no how every1 adjusts to buffy n conner andalso about the new baby hope you decide to continue soon xoxo
Labyrinth01 chapter 18 . 1/29/2010
What a wonderful story! I am now going to look and see if you have written a sequel. If not, please do!
AnglcDmn1986 chapter 18 . 10/16/2009
No, you shouldn't leave it there! You'd be an irresponsible writer if you did. *nods* Honestly, Buff just got pregnant again, you just brought them back, and I'm pretty unsatisfied with the way that Willow has come along. I think you need more chapters, for sure.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 18 . 8/13/2009
I don't really understand how you can end it here, I mean, they haven't yet told everyone that Buffy'll be having another baby, you haven't explained how they'll handle all the papers, or if something's brewing between Giles and Willow just like I have a feeling it is; or if 'third time'll be the charm' for Cordy and Xander, and then how Spike and Tara will handle their relationship, and what of Angel Investigations, and Connor's destiny?

So, yeah, lots and lots of things I think you could (and some should) have added (I can come up with even more too if ou just give me a little time...).

So, this cannot be the end!
Rissa chapter 17 . 7/20/2009
awsome story ! you write the charecters really well, do you think you could write one where buffy tells the powers off? i just think that would be a funny story
angelspixee chapter 18 . 4/11/2009
really enjoyed this. angel's blue eyed girl gave me the heads up about your stories. so far i loved this one. i think a few more chapters would be cool too. if not, it's still good.
angelsslayer69 chapter 18 . 3/29/2009
really enjoyed the story. a sequel would be cool.
angelsslayer69 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
cool story so far. spike and tara is a new pairing for me.
witchywoman9491 chapter 18 . 3/28/2009
I so think you should write a sequel. Wow, what a bitchen story! You're gonna be my new hobbie! LOL.
witchywoman9491 chapter 14 . 3/28/2009
Hot damn Angel got there! man you had me choked up for a second. Jen's right, you are amazing.
witchywoman9491 chapter 13 . 3/28/2009
OMG! I've been reading this, like glued to my seat for a total of 4 hours...well I took one break to read Jenna's update of her story Awakening...but hey since she turned me on to your storys that's ok right? LOL. But this chapter has me stunned and kinda sad. Please O please don't let this be sad! 16 YEARS she's been gone! So what, she's like way older than Angel now? Wow, well heck, SMG still looks hot 13 years after Buffy...so I'm sure Buff would still look damned good too. Ok, I'm going with it, but I really hope they get back together!