Reviews for Where Do We Go From Here?
angelspixee chapter 18 . 4/11/2009
really enjoyed this. angel's blue eyed girl gave me the heads up about your stories. so far i loved this one. i think a few more chapters would be cool too. if not, it's still good.
angelsslayer69 chapter 18 . 3/29/2009
really enjoyed the story. a sequel would be cool.
angelsslayer69 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
cool story so far. spike and tara is a new pairing for me.
witchywoman9491 chapter 18 . 3/28/2009
I so think you should write a sequel. Wow, what a bitchen story! You're gonna be my new hobbie! LOL.
witchywoman9491 chapter 14 . 3/28/2009
Hot damn Angel got there! man you had me choked up for a second. Jen's right, you are amazing.
witchywoman9491 chapter 13 . 3/28/2009
OMG! I've been reading this, like glued to my seat for a total of 4 hours...well I took one break to read Jenna's update of her story Awakening...but hey since she turned me on to your storys that's ok right? LOL. But this chapter has me stunned and kinda sad. Please O please don't let this be sad! 16 YEARS she's been gone! So what, she's like way older than Angel now? Wow, well heck, SMG still looks hot 13 years after Buffy...so I'm sure Buff would still look damned good too. Ok, I'm going with it, but I really hope they get back together!
wcubuffyfan chapter 18 . 3/11/2009
OMG you HAVE to write more! This was a very good story. For the most part the characters were pretty true to original scripting. And all the little hints you dropped here and there about the others...can't makeus imagine this stuff. Have to finish. Very good story. Moves great, pulls you in.
sarahadavid chapter 18 . 2/16/2009
Hi!

Just wanted to let you know, that I loved this story.

I would be a very happy reader if you continue the storyline.

more chapters/sequel I don't care, hey do both :)

thanks for the great story
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 18 . 2/13/2009
thanks for the update!
bangellover chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
Well I just started this, Jenna endorsed your story in her A/N and now my curiosity is peaked because she's got an eye for talent... :-) Anyhoo, I hope this is a Bangel fic, I kinda like Spike/Tara...weird that, but I'm willing to give it a shot as long as B/A are the main couple. Well I am going to keep reading, I like it so far though.

~Kelli~
jjagogo chapter 10 . 2/9/2009
This is an awesome story. I totally see why Jen reccomended it. Well, I for one hope you went with the fluff, guess I'll find out huh? *G* Great job elaine.
jjagogo chapter 8 . 2/9/2009
OMG! What a creative idea. Loved this chapter.
jjagogo chapter 7 . 2/9/2009
Wow, Jen put this story as a reccomended fic in her story Awakening and I thought I'd check it out and WOW am I glad I did. I was going to review when I got to thr last chapter, but this one just plain ol' shocked the hell out of me! Darla showing up rocks! Wow, this is really good.
darkslayer88 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Jen recommended this story and I like it so far. I love reading stories where Angel tells Cordy off so this is off to a great start! :-)
witchywoman9491 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Liked this first chapter. Jen said this was a good piece and so far I like it. Never pictured Spike & Tara, but I'm willing to check it out. ;) Great start.
68 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »