Reviews for Where Do We Go From Here?
Angel's blue eyed girl chapter 5 . 2/4/2009
I love this fic sweetie. All I can say is YUM in regards to that wicked little smut-fest in this chappie. YUM and more YUM! Glad Willow's taking off, I am really getting to like Spike/Tara together.

Okay, off to read more...

xx

Jen
Angel's blue eyed girl chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
Hell yeah, I was so glad Buff smacked the sh*t out of him! ;) I always wanted her to do that on the show. Uh-oh what's Dawn gonna say about Tara and Spike. Now that's a new and I have to say cool pairing. I never thought of those two together, but you're making me see it elaine. This fic is awesome sweetie. I'm off to read more. :)

xx

Jen
vixangel chapter 17 . 2/4/2009
OMG...LOVE this story. Its great and I am so glad Connor is a nice normal well adjusted kid, not like the whiny brat in the show. great work, can't wait for you to update x
Angel's blue eyed girl chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Whoo elaine, just found this! Love it so far-Spike and tara is an interesting choice. :) And of course you know how much I LOVE Buffy/Angel. I'll pass this fic along to my readers... :)
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 17 . 2/1/2009
hehe! They're great!
Angel-Buffy17 chapter 15 . 1/21/2009
Loved this story since i found it. Please continue! Loveitloveitloveit!
dkwr07 chapter 15 . 1/15/2009
cant wait to see what happens with buffy,angel and connor. and this is the first story i read with tara/spike together and i like the couple. never thought of it. please update soon.
MacKenzie Creations chapter 15 . 11/11/2008
Hi, I just found this story. Great job! Can't wait for the next chaper!

{hugs}

Mac
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 15 . 11/3/2008
cute!
anna42hmr chapter 15 . 11/2/2008
another fantastic chapter, loved it
anna42hmr chapter 14 . 10/19/2008
great story, please update soon
seeleyswifey chapter 14 . 10/19/2008
Awesome love it cant wait for more
Jensindenial3516 chapter 13 . 10/6/2008
Thanks for the update, really loving the fic.
magicaltears chapter 12 . 9/14/2008
Eek! Uh oh! Stupid vortexs! Please update soon!

-Britt-