Reviews for While You Were Sleeping
silverbell1 chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
i like it it realy good you done great update please i want to read moe on melanie and jared plus yhe other more mel and jared tho update
Agustina Griego chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
I love it. I really love it. But, please, please, PLEASE, did you want to continue your translation in spanish? i don't understand some words when i read in english, it's a little difficult for me, because i only speak two languages: italian and spanish.

Sarah chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I liked the part where Mel finally gets angry at Jared for being so mean to Wanda. That would have been anyone's reaction when someone is mean to someone they love! :)
high-off-skittles-XP chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
i think this is great! Its cool to see what happened while wanda was sleeping. I think it was a great idea and i can't wait to read what happens next. :)

l8r g8r

~high~off~skittles~XP~
KmilaCullen963 chapter 4 . 7/2/2009
aww tHat was gooD haha I Love Jared :p anD Please please put a chapter fast :D your story is great
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 4 . 1/12/2009
cute! love it!
NewRomantic44 chapter 4 . 11/16/2008
loved it.. love how its all from different points of view too like not just 1 person. love all the mel/jared bits.. update soon i'm loving this
Forever Your Angel chapter 4 . 10/18/2008
i like the melanie and jared parts, also the kyle and jodi parts, keep going
Rotashark chapter 4 . 9/18/2008
awsome. great. I really like it
christinesangel100 chapter 4 . 9/14/2008
This is a fantastic story! I have only just recently read the Host, although I read the Twilight saga ages ago. I loved it! It is a great book! This is the first Host fanfiction I've read, and its fantastic! Please write more, its such a great story!

Thank you for writing it!
blackheart09 chapter 4 . 9/13/2008
cute... you should keep going :]
Spunkalovely chapter 4 . 9/13/2008
Aww, that last bit was sweet.
bays1 chapter 4 . 9/13/2008
Good Work. You really got into their heads well. I thought the Jared POV was AMAZING. Exactly how I would imagine him thinking.

I think the title change works too.

Keep Writing :)
Sunshine-M chapter 3 . 8/26/2008
You're doing a great job with this story... I love the idea of Mel finding a body for Wanda, and you're doing it justice really nicely... Plus, I have to way that the previous chapter with Kyle and Sunny almost made me cry... I really like those two, and I really like the way you're handling this whole story, so keep it going, and write more great chapters! Great job!
Spunkalovely chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
Oh, keep it up! I wanna see what happens next!