Reviews for A Civil Partnership
cbluna chapter 2 . 10/20
THANK You you are literally the fisrt personn who doesnt portray yassen like some kind of invincible god. so refreshing, thank u very much XD
Vivianne95 chapter 2 . 5/24
Really good beginning!
Please put up some more!
Ivy Adrena chapter 2 . 2/13
Soooo... seven years later, any chance you're going to update this? ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
Alibi Nonsense chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
Hehehe... Yassen Gregorovitch downed by a loose carpet. Even though it was just a feint... I wish I could've seen YG's face when he woke up and realised. The humiliation! XD Although I like the character, I have no respect for the man. You are fundamentally awesome. I don't normally read slash, but I'll make an exception.
rockdiva23 chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
Pleaase update!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
Keep writing!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
Oh, I had forgotten this story existed...was just rummaging through my favorites and ran accross it. Such an entertaining set-up! Thanks for sharing.
Siriusly Sirius Black chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Argh, I wish this story would be continued...
xan chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
Really liking this thus far! Can't wait to see where you're going with this!
Thanks for sharing. :)
Arya54 chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
This is shaping up to be excellent! please please write some more!
Vicki219 chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
Interesting story so far. Please update some more soon
WillRider chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
And I noooow realize the story was last updated in 2008.. FIVE YEARS AGO! Damn.. :( hahh, whops
WillRider chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
I'm not usually the kind to read slash-stories, especially not with a HUUUUUGE age difference (How old is Alex anyway? 17?) But I think you're a good writer, so hopefully you wont over-do it. :) So I'm looking forward to the next chapter and to see how things will develop throughout the story.

BlueberriesGoneBad chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
PLEASE. Please. Please. Continue this!