Reviews for Insidious Inquisitor
Kimmytrainer chapter 1 . 10/10
Lol interesting story XD I really liked Umbridge in this one. Usually she's my least favorite character ever created, so good job! Made me sad when Snape was thrown through the veil (I dislike evil Snape stories; I'm permanently convinced he's a tortured hero and stories that say otherwise I find rather disturbing) but I was also grateful you didn't describe anything he did as an eternally evil character. Really cool story :)
IChangedMyNane990 chapter 1 . 10/7
I love this story. I always had a soft spot for Good!Umbridge stories.
erik chapter 1 . 9/18
A well written and entertaining read, thank you.
SirLaze chapter 1 . 9/9
This one-shot had such a fresh feeling to it, that I almost thought it wasn't even ripe.
... Anyhow, it was great.
Your one-shots always bring something new and novel, so thanks for the entertainment.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 8/24
This is hilarious! I've read a few good Umbridge stories, but not many ... and it has been a while. Even though I like Hermione (and I also like her paired with Harry sometimes), I also appreciate a good Evil Hermione story ... even more so when she is paired with a Weasley (doesn't necessarily have to be Ron, either).

Dobby Elf Lord's "Harry Potter Mercenary" and "Harry Potter Hit Wizard" both pair Hermione with Percy, and what a couple of obsequious, officious twits they make! Think Fudge and Umbridge, and you have a pretty good picture.

I love how Magician, Amelia and Dolores managed to clean out the evil dead wood in the Ministry. I also like the comment about most likely sending Dumbledore through the Veil, as he would be too dangerous if he escaped Azkaban. It's amusing, because he doesn't seem to realize HE is a Dark Lord himself. I sometimes wonder if Dumbledore isn't "the other" referred to in the prophecy. I know ... sacrilege. It's just that, in the years since I first read the books, I've had time to rethink things, and I have a lot of questions I didn't have the first time through the books.

Anyway, I enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing!
Thethingsithinkabout chapter 1 . 8/24
You know good umbridge was really enjoyable I liked how you made her a non blood purist toady (see what I did there, I am so hilarious;))
JasperK chapter 1 . 7/28
This is brilliant. Love the way you wove in all the awful that Umbridge is into awesome.
Lol, never ever ever thought somebody could make Umbridge likeable. Great story!
Spazzman29 chapter 1 . 6/19
The only question i have is what happened to Sirius?
jadethetroll chapter 1 . 6/13
a real twist to most, and with that i probably mean all, other Umbridge stories. like it
SerenityKitsune chapter 1 . 6/4
lovely one shot! 9/10 (it could have been longer)
Prince Chrom chapter 1 . 5/25
Good Umbridge worked well, I have only seen that in one other story and that is THe Real Us. It works though but I suspect would be hard to write.
Deathcrow chapter 1 . 5/17
I really liked your take on Umbridge. Those parts were really intriguing and well fleshed out.

The pairing felt completely unnecessary though and didn't seem to add anything to the story. Especially when it's people that Harry doesn't really know - it feels vapid if everyone acts so clingy after 3 conversations. Can't say I'm a fan of evil Hermione, but that too seemed without purpose. At least give us a resolution, confrontation or come-uppance. It's just there. I can certainly see a Ravenclaw-Hermione who's obsessed with gaining knowledge without purpose and being selfish, but she doesn't show up in your fic (show don't tell). What's the point?

The story would have been better at half the length, but it's an intriguing idea and I liked the Umbridge conversations a lot.
bookworm737 chapter 1 . 4/1
This is my first ever story with good Umbridge, and I was pleasantly surprised. Thanks for the well written entertainment!
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 4/1
Was cute. Luna will probably join the trio and make it a quartet. I always felt she was the bestest for the Harry. Hermione was good occassionally it just depended. Daphne is one i've seen but can honestly say never really flew for. Tracy is an odd one that can go either way. One that was amusing was the two indian twins. Twins are hot ya know. And of course the french blonde can be interesting. Tonks is also another one I always felt inclined towards, just about the same level as Luna.