Reviews for Insidious Inquisitor
enji-benjy chapter 1 . 8/22
a good story, wish it was longer
Blazeb79 chapter 1 . 8/21
My whole world was turned upside down! Delores good? Hermione bad? Ron...GoOD!? Lmao great story
icecold1039 chapter 1 . 7/13
This is surprisingly good, or perhaps enjoyable would be a better word.
Rebmul chapter 1 . 7/11
I want to see Hermione's reaction to all this and I kinda want everyone to know what a bitch she is I mean harry saved her life not sure if the first time was scripted
InfinityMask chapter 1 . 7/5
Well.. It was interesting.. The first good Umbridge that I ever read.. Lol.. Good job!
Corwyn chapter 1 . 6/28
Thanks for sharing this story, I really liked it. I've seen only one "good umbrage" story before and yours is more believable. Thanks again.
Funnybombninja chapter 1 . 6/8
Fantastic. Good one.
Niknakkitkat chapter 1 . 5/27
This is amazing i love so much
Hektols chapter 1 . 5/22
I think that it is the first time where I see a good Umbridge story.

Good point about the stupidity of giving a student a Time Turner so she could have more classes and also liked that you didn't fell into the cliche of makig the Weasleys Dumbledore's willingly accomplices.
Hawthornbranch chapter 1 . 5/17
Loved it! First time I ever found myself liking Umbridge. What a great twist. Thanks so much for writing and sharing with us.
Anonymous Rex chapter 1 . 5/15
This was a refreshing break from the usual fanfiction tropes. It was interesting to see good!Umbridge, traitor!Hermione, loyal!Ron, and a thorough lack of Weasley-bashing. I can't say I've ever read Harry/Susan/Hannah before either, and though I don't think their relationship was developed very much I enjoyed reading it.
AvidReader chapter 1 . 4/17
Not exactly High Prose, but a brilliantly original and often funny "twist on the tale."
Lithia Sunset chapter 1 . 4/13
Nicely done. Unique
KirijamaScion chapter 1 . 3/30
A unique story. I was surprised. More than that it was a unique story that was well written and interesting. Well done. Have a cookie.
cool