Reviews for Insidious Inquisitor
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 1 . 11/20
Oh it was a lot of fun to read. I also read one where Lockhart was an unspeakable who acted the fool as his cover.
Neo-Devil chapter 1 . 10/31
never seen a good-umbridge fic excellent job.
hollyannes97 chapter 1 . 10/18
Brilliant Story
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 10/6
I rather like the idea of Umbridge faking that disgusting personality as an undercover agent. Much more preferable to the idea that someone so obviously nasty and prejudice realistically moved up in the world and stayed there. Though given the wizard society in HP...I guess it would still be believable of all those halfwits.
SayD-Bob chapter 1 . 9/19
Awww, Ron is a sweetie in this fic, normally he's the one who takes the bribes in these kinds of stories.
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 9/20
Legitimately the first good Umbridge that I've seen. Nice work and awesome twist!
arunendu chapter 1 . 9/6
Hermione getting happy for getting a detention is hilarious and snape and dumbledore getting married i cant control my laughter.
The Forgotten Guardian chapter 1 . 9/6
You should do a reaction of everyone finding out what's happened
Western-Otaku chapter 1 . 9/3
Wow... and here I was expecting another Umbitch story... I like good Umbridge! and Susan and Hannah are awesome
crankypants16 chapter 1 . 8/29
Really enjoyed this. First time I've read good Dolores.
snapeknight chapter 1 . 8/27
really nice story. i never thought umbridge could be good, but you portray her really well.
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 8/13
this story has an interesting perspective on umbridge and hermione, and the girls add plenty of humor on the way!
moreativan chapter 1 . 7/26
Great story, thanks for writing. I've only read one Good Umbridge story before, so this idea is pretty unusual. I really enjoyed it.
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 6/29
Wow! A version of Umbridge that I could actually come to like!

Well written one-shot.