Reviews for Insidious Inquisitor
SamonIllmantrim chapter 1 . 5/1
I really like this one! Awesome job of taking a caricature of a character and making them relevant.
lilyflower50 chapter 1 . 4/28
there should be more the other i can think of is the real us
too much chapter 1 . 3/4
Yes, she had to torture him and have him carve his name into his hand. Everything after this is bullshit.
Roxor128 chapter 1 . 2/23
Quite an interesting take on things. I never thought I'd see a version of Umbridge I wouldn't hate. Congratulations on achieving what I previously thought impossible!
HarryPfanfic chapter 1 . 2/16
Surprisingly short but even then satisfying story..liked the good umbridge as well as your writing style..it was perfect with good dialogues and not overly large descriptions.. definitely going to check out for a larger story of yours!
GoatTakingAShower chapter 1 . 2/12
says im logged in when i try to sign in... but whatever. Anyways, great story, never read a goo Umbridge story before and it was very refreshing. I loved the perspective and the way everything wrapped up, great job and thanks for the good, creative, energy.
envirosue chapter 1 . 2/12
I’ve never read a good Umbridge story. I can’t believe this story worked but it did. Well plotted!
BigJ1996 chapter 1 . 2/11
I absolutely loved it. Great job
Iodine Compress chapter 1 . 2/7
This story idea may have been more interesting if you hadn't made Harry the same spineless doormat of a simp like so many other authors.
Thorgrim Forgiaferro chapter 1 . 2/8
Thanks, I found your story very refreshing! My first Good Umbridge!
PuLSrFake chapter 1 . 1/30
good Story
Robthekiwi121 chapter 1 . 12/25/2021
There is one ‘good’ Umbridge story I’ve seen before but wasnt as good as this one
PGHammer chapter 1 . 11/10/2021
It's a twist on canon!Umbridge - is it ever! 1. Twist the first - she does not use a blood (or Contract) quill -on Harry or anyone else. 2. Twist the second - she DOES use veritaserum on Harry - but the same way any law enforcement official would. 3. Twist the third - Susan knows her; in fact, Umbridge had been to Bones Manor - why? 4. Susan knows Croaker; in canon, Susan and Croaker had never met despite Croaker (as Croaker) being Neville's uncle. 5. Harry/Susan/Hannah - rare air; I had only seen this in the "Witches' Secret" cycle before.
EdTheBeast chapter 1 . 10/26/2021
A MUST READ for those that like twists in the story plot! Canon till early fifth year!
hunzbookwyrm chapter 1 . 10/26/2021
I like the story from beginning to end. wasn't great with having Hermione be the bad guy. but it worked!