Reviews for Insidious Inquisitor
mach2 chapter 1 . 7/6
Brilliant Story and a very interesting idea on turning the characters the way you did! Mach2.
Chronic warrior 93 chapter 1 . 6/9
great story! I'm glad someone else gets annoyed with Hermione as well
Gina chapter 1 . 5/30
I really liked this story! What a great side to Umbridge.
Loved this story! Would have loved to seen Hermione go down in front of everyone!
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 5/26
I think this is unique and I love it!
MazzyStarShip chapter 1 . 5/14
Well, that was implausible but fun. I wish we could have seen Harry confront Hermione over her betrayal. Thanks for writing.
Warthogs anag chapter 1 . 5/12
I've giggled my way through this story. Thank you for writing it.
avidreaderomega chapter 1 . 4/27
This was quite an enjoyable little story. I rarely find any that paint Umbridge in a good light so this was different. Also, to the last person who reviewed, I am fairly certain that Arthur was the head of muggle objects or something like that, he was not the head of law enforcement.
AramilOniasha chapter 1 . 4/7
Its an interesting story, but your treatment of Hermione and the Order doesn't make much sense. You have Amelia upset that the Order is patrolling the Ministry without permission, but ignore the fact that Arthur is technically a department head of Department of Law Enforcement, so could probably give that permission, as well as the fact that the government is ignoring any claims that it is needed.
Second you try to make it look like Hermione is doing something wrong when she tries to get in Harry's detention and then tells the Headmaster about it, when the story you have presented makes this something she should actually be doing as Harry's friend.
You have Harry supposedly meet 2 young women, one of which is connected to a high level Ministry employee, while in a Detention which up until that point had always been just him and the teacher. He then is seen kissing the girls whom he has never spoken to outside DA meetings, with a dazed look, and begins to spend more time with them for no real reason. He also suddenly wants to go to the detentions that involve him carving words into his own flesh, and becomes evasive and surly when his close friend questions him about it. The logical explanation for this sudden and inexplicable infatuation to some girl he has not exchanged more than a few words with would be that he was slipped a Love Potion, which as shown when it happened to Ron would need to be reported to the schools Potions Master, and probably the Headmaster because Snape dislikes Harry.
HeartsGlow chapter 1 . 3/20
You seemed to have "lost" Sirius in the end.
DemeRain chapter 1 . 3/13
Thanks for sharing.
Tlyna52 chapter 1 . 3/8
I never thought I would read a story about a good Umbridge but you made it work brilliantly. Never could stand Dumbledore, don't know why anyone would think he was so great when the first thing he does is leave a toddler in the steps of a house on a cold November night alone. Child abandonment and abuse, he belonged in prison for that alone. Love this story,
Wrin chapter 1 . 3/7
This was nice. Hermione being a traitor kind of made my brain hurt a little, but it also makes a lot of sense the way you shaded it. Thanks for writing and posting!
Hands Off MY Wolfie chapter 1 . 2/25
I loved this story. Sneaky do-gooders, appropriate punishments, Harry off the hook and light-hearted romance.

Thanks for sharing.
jamie.maike chapter 1 . 2/6
I loved this one-shot. I loved the interplay between Harry, Hannah and Susan. I am curious if you ever would write a longer story with the three of them?