Reviews for Insidious Inquisitor
I like! Gives a reason for Umbridge looking like a bad person in public, but being helpful behind the scenes. And yes, Hermione is entirely too nosy about everything!
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 1 . 3/4
This was great. Only one little thing. You should have had Harry announce that he was transferring to the French school because Ms. Granger was spying on him for the last five years all in order to get rare books and that being in the same castle as her is too much for him. This would make her remaining two years at Hogwarts impossible and finding a job afterwards as well forcing her to go back to the muggle world.
The Phantom of Skyrim chapter 1 . 3/3
Interesting.
I don't think I've ever seen a fanfic where Umbridge isn't evil. I'll have to reread this in the future.
dannyphantomrocks1 chapter 1 . 2/27
I like it
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 2/26
Great job here and I think this is the only time I have seen Uxbridge as good and it works.
Vercalos chapter 1 . 2/22
I suppose this is an entirely different from canon. Until the sharp swerve into OOC territory, I was really confused when Umbridge asked about the dementors, since she was the one who sent them, in canon.

It's a bit unusual to see a fanfic where Ron is not painted as a willing traitor for a bit of gold. Even more for Hermione to be payed for spying. Many fanfics manage to write her as telling Dumbledore everything simply because she believes 100% in Dumbledore.
Very well done.
gleefan2009 chapter 1 . 2/2
love it please write more
DylanL chapter 1 . 2/2
Interesting story, and only the second good!umbridge I have read, the other being "the real us" by seel'vor which was published a couple months after this.
q.thews chapter 1 . 1/15
This kind of OOC it is almost on par with good!Bellatrix if not even more OOC ;-)
Well done.
N Flamel chapter 1 . 1/3
You did an excellent job in flipping canon characters, especially with Umbridge. Hermione was, of course, a huge disappointment, but the way JKR drew her she was ripe to be taken advantage of by someone like Dumbledore. What I liked best was your use of adults to take down Tom and his DEs, not having the entire magical society depend on a muggle-raised child. Finally, it was fun to see you create humor on many different levels.
TyanataDraven chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
I like it when people do the bad guys as good people so yeah I like you're good Umbridge especially since you showed that she's not the pink monstrosity that she displays I mean obviously she didn't change clothes but at least her office that hideous office was changed a truly excellent story
bigfan22 chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
Nice one shot. I was hoping for a scene with Harry confronting Hermione, but I guess that can left to the readers imagination. Great job and thanks for writing this for the rest of us.
mythrica chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
Thank you for the story. I loved the Umbridge portrayal as well as the snarkiness of the characters.
Lord Barinthus chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
This was fun, and a completely unique take on Umbridge, which I enjoyed.

Oh, it wasn't realistic or in any way believable, but it WAS fun, lol.