Reviews for Insidious Inquisitor
reptoholic chapter 1 . 7/25
awwww
Sandaime Hokage chapter 1 . 6/30
Intresting read, really enjoyed it
the scorpion commander chapter 1 . 6/30
Nice story
Treyven 'The Raven' Corsey chapter 1 . 6/24
I was with you until you threw Hermione under the bus.
thinker0 chapter 1 . 5/28
Such a wild ride. Probably the most interesting take I have seen on 5th year
odonnellzoo99 chapter 1 . 4/22
Among the 40 million* evil Umbridge stories it is fun to read an occasional well written good Umbridge story. She is almost always undercover in these rare stories.
Hannah's presence as a second romantic interest in the story seems extraneous to me other than the fact that you are intimidated by the glares of fictional teenage girls.
This was an enjoyable story.
Thank you for sharing your creativity.

*randomly generated exaggerated number
collinssamantha2 chapter 1 . 4/10
That was such a sweet one-shot, thank you
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 1 . 4/6
Now this is how you subvert expectations. Not only was Dolores good, the plot was well constructed so that it was believable. With the change in narrative, placing Dumbledore and Fudge both as the villains flowed very well. Since this is a one shot you don't have the problem of destroying the narrative of a much longer work.
GreenEyesAreAwesome chapter 1 . 3/24
pretty interesting a good dolores, though i don't think she would use a blood quill unless she really was a sadist, after all it scars for life. maybe you could make it so she has a cure?
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 3/21
Love it
setokayba2n chapter 1 . 3/13
Good enough but about Hermione, while 'they' could do nothing, her parents is different, just meet with them and tell how their daughter followed a old man and decided to spy for him betraying a friend.
keht.jelicho chapter 1 . 3/4
this has been an absolutely brilliant story
Chryseum chapter 1 . 2/12
So Delores is somehow a spy yet she tortures her students without needing to, and then she suddenly acts like she is in the right. Then we have Amelia who complains about not been given evidence yet never asks for any and everyone in the wizengamot would've happily sent him to azkaban if Dumbledore didn't save him in the trail. And lastly Susan and Hannah are pissed at Harry for not knowing about the contract when he is an orphan raised by muggles, yet they had always known and never once said anything like fucking hypocrites. If I was Harry I'd never even give them a chance for being so selfish.
Marcus Rowland chapter 1 . 1/31
I've been looking for a "good Umbridge" story for ages, really enjoyed it. Many thanks!
IgnisFelicis chapter 1 . 1/24
Ppfffttt... That was fun to read!