Reviews for Insidious Inquisitor
Bronze chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
I rad this once before and really liked it. That in no way shape or form should be taken to mean I'm a fan of Umbridge though. When I saw in the movie where she got captured by the Centaurs I was hoping she was never rescued. Dead or alive! Though I seriously doubt even their treatment of her could surpass what she was doing to the students. So once they'd had their fun with her, feed her to the giant spiders. No muss, no fuss. I seriously doubt anyone'd go into the colony to get her body back though.
Himanshu.99 chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
Seriously?
VonPelt chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
Funny story, enjoyed the read.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
It's sad that you haven't written (or at least published) anything new in a while. I quite liked your earlier works and this story is one I come back to every now and then, because I need my good!Umbridge fix sometimes. Thanks for writing just about the only story with that premise.
Promethea999 chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Okay, this was AWESOME! I've never read Good!Umbridge before and was excellent and hilarious!
enji-benjy chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
a good story, wish it was longer
Blazeb79 chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
My whole world was turned upside down! Delores good? Hermione bad? Ron...GoOD!? Lmao great story
icecold1039 chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
This is surprisingly good, or perhaps enjoyable would be a better word.
Rebmul chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
I want to see Hermione's reaction to all this and I kinda want everyone to know what a bitch she is I mean harry saved her life not sure if the first time was scripted
InfinityMask chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
Well.. It was interesting.. The first good Umbridge that I ever read.. Lol.. Good job!
Corwyn chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
Thanks for sharing this story, I really liked it. I've seen only one "good umbrage" story before and yours is more believable. Thanks again.
Funnybombninja chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
Fantastic. Good one.
Niknakkitkat chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
This is amazing i love so much
Hektols chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
I think that it is the first time where I see a good Umbridge story.

Good point about the stupidity of giving a student a Time Turner so she could have more classes and also liked that you didn't fell into the cliche of makig the Weasleys Dumbledore's willingly accomplices.
Hawthornbranch chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
Loved it! First time I ever found myself liking Umbridge. What a great twist. Thanks so much for writing and sharing with us.
600 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »